Reviews for this is my life
animelver14 chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Great Fanfiction! Update ASAP please :]
MiserysNightmare chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
hey! haven't seen this fanfiction in so long!
Maxsunny chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
aww poor sakura. i luved the story its great pleas please please post again soon!
Shinju chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
Love it! Can't wait for more 3
The True Not Important chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
I loved your update and I pray that you can update SOON. THANK YOU!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
ABOUT TIME ITACHI! UGH! omg, hes so perfect though! i want him to be amazing and totally sweet and save sakura! i want him to be jasmines daddy! more more more! PLEASE!
Deathr0ses chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
nice story.
Blazing Blossoms chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
superb can you plz make more chapters u are really talented i wish i could write storys like u i thin k i get what u are doing u are putting like our normal life mixed up with her ninja life that is so smart well i am one of sakuras biggest fans i like that she can fight boys and even beat them because i am the only tomboy in the class all the other girls were always into nail polish and their hair styles while i was all sporty i am the fastest runner in my clas this year at sports day i won every race and all the girls were jealous but see all of the boys fancied me and kept asking me out and also i was the best at muay thai boxing heck i was the only girl in the class that could do something instead of slap well can you plz make more storys plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz pls
Shooting Star 95 chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
Aww! I love it! Update when you can )
angel897 chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
intresting kind of cute please keep it up kay
The True Not Important chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
I always thought this was a great story and appearently my first couple reviews never went through. I know it has been awhile but I would love I mean absolutely love it if you could UPDATE SOON. THANK YOU!
Keeper of One Piece chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
why'd u stop i really luved this story
angel897 chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
love it please write more soon kay
noodle-freak chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
awsome story ! _ XD XP
itachimeri1989 chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
poor itachi find out the forward to the enxt cahpter