Reviews for Reflection
K chapter 7 . 4/10
Goddammit please make another chapter. It's been five bloody years, almost but still oh my glob. I beg you awesome author. So thirsty, I'm so bloody thirsty for this. orz Thank you so much for making a very interesting story.
Melanieciel chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
Hi I'm new here . i love sasuke character but i think sakura is such a psychopath bitch im WAITING for the next chapter
kandita chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
It's a pity that this story is left abandon and u have not updated since 2010. There's a lot of things that needs to be address. And, when will Itachi be in the picture. But, Hanabi is alive so what's the real story behind Hiashi and the Hyuga empire?
MLeggyLeaf chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
. Write more?
narutofreak23 chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
Oh my god, you have to update this story, it's so amazing! I NEED TO READ MORE! :) :p
Imaginneeee chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Dayyyuuummmm girl.
Update. I'm hooked.
rose-of-blood-forever chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
omg!i loved this!PLEASE CONTINUE!
Sheep-san chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
what happens nxt? update soon
Kiddo626 chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
This is a great story! I really wanna see how this story ends! Please continue this if you ever have the time! :)
astraea.12 chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
Do continue this please! I'm really interested to know what happens next. :)
ProjXPsyClone chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Nooo you should not stop~!

This is getting so good and why is Sakura so creepy D:

Heh xD ...either way this is still really awesome! Keep it up!
Gurukant chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
This story is most excellent. I was really glad when you restricted the whole "Kenshin/Fukiko" business to just a chapter because honestly, I felt that once he got out of the hospital the whole thing would have fallen apart unless Sakura carried out some extreme censorship. Though I suppose she could have clubbed him over the head and dragged him to some isolated rural place. Still, props to Sakura for the attempt. I wonder if she bought the ring hoping that Sasuke would be amnesic, or if she just happened to have a ring that she pretended he gave her. Either way it is kinda creepy.

Anyway, good story. I hope you continue it, even if it takes you another year to pump out another chapter. Less time would be preferred, but I'll take what is given.
FeatherBerry chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
Oh my god. This story is really, really, really good.

I was actually mesmerised by the very first chapter when you vividly described Sasuke playing the violin. It was brilliant. You're brilliant.

I hope you will update soon - it's been a while and I'm absolutely aching to find out what happens to Sasuke and Hinata.
Nina a Black chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
I am Brazilian and my English sucks. I loved all your stories and I look forward to this in particular. Sorry typos or concordance.

Update soon!