Reviews for The Last Fire Lord
giada2196 chapter 1 . 7/27
Ok, I will just write it on the first chapter, even if this fic deserves at least one rewiew for each, because I just finished it all in a single day and I couldn't put it down.
THIS IS AMAZING. Truly, perfectly an awesome piece of literature. It made me cry many times, plot and characterization are spotless.
Many many many compliments, you created a masterpiece.
moodygoody chapter 42 . 7/15
Thank you, it is an outstanding story and it takes a special place in my heart.
Fallen Archangels chapter 42 . 6/19
I absolutely adored this, but I can't help but wish that I didn't read the epilogue. The sacrifice that Zuko made almost feels ruined to me. Now that I think about it actually it reminds me of then Code Geass R3 was announced, I was incredibly great fly to find out that Lelouch was alive but at the same time I felt somewhat... betrayed I suppose (though I'm not entirely sure that that would be the right word) at the end of Code Geass I cried because this person that had come to love, and still do, died with his baby sister screaming and the world cheering his death. Here is the same and as much as I love this there's this part of me that feels that in actually showing that Zuko was alive took away from the impact that his death had.

Does that make any sense? I dunno I'm still reeling a little and it's a bit too late to go back and read this review again.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/5/2016
ozai is many thing but ad is not the end of this war is a bit disappointing
Guest chapter 30 . 12/5/2016
Please post something to explain the bigger picture because seriously i don't understand how a bunvh of bender defeat a full organized,experienced and trained army.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/5/2016
this story is amazing but don't you think the earth kingdom's army was more powerful than a group of prisoners? the army of a country who is more than ten time larger and a army with massive number against a little and extremely trained army.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2016
jesus this is such bad, unreadable gibberish.
xoxobabydoll chapter 42 . 3/25/2016
Wow. Thats all I can say. This story was amazing. I'm honestly in tears. For Zuko to do all of this was... I can't think of a to discribe. He was only a child - they all were. And I'm a little upset. This was Adventure and Agust and I don't think I've ever been this deeply affected by a story/fanfiction. I read this in a day, and I have never been so heartbroken, lost, empty, and drained all at once. I applaud you, this was amazing. A new fave.
quietquiet chapter 42 . 1/24/2016
Oh, you had me quivering with rage there towards the end! Loved the epilogue though :) made life better!
tanithlipsky chapter 42 . 10/30/2015
nice
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 42 . 9/23/2015
OH MY GOD. This is amazing. I cried buckets of tears over these last few chapters. Not gonna lie-I did NOT see you going Tokka there. :-D And Zutara, well-my Zutara detector was fluctuating. I couldn't decide if the necklace was Zuko's IOU reminder, or a reminder of Katara herself.

Ships aside, seeing Zuko turn himself into a scapegoat for the world brought many parallels to mind- Code Geass especially. And, actually, I would argue that THIS STORY inspired Vathara's famous "Embers" AND the ongoing "Jasmine" by Yorushike, with Jasmine being a more hurt/comfort version of the "martyr Zuko" plot.
Lemniscato chapter 42 . 8/13/2015
I finally finished this story and I am so angry but I'm also happy. It's seriously hurting my chest. I don't think any story has been able to make me feel this way about words, but you managed to do it. I was thinking about this story for about an hour when I was trying to fall asleep (I stopped at chapter 37).

Zuko made me feel so much. I've never read a story where he's written like this. It's so mature but still with his dramatic side. I don't know if I love it or not, once again I'm conflicted. It's really well done, but I always want happiness for Zuko when I'm reading ATLA stories, so I feel like I'm betraying him a little when I say I liked how you wrote this.

But all in all, it's a masterpiece (aside from a couple of words mushed together in certain chapters, you didn't press space haha) and I'm strangely proud.

[Kinda sad that they didn't kiss, though.]
The King in White chapter 42 . 5/22/2015
;-;
Arquan chapter 42 . 5/19/2015
Great story. You made a very fine argument on how the White Lotus group had the ability to help but sat back and the world was pinning its hopes on a child
Arquan chapter 35 . 5/19/2015
"I'm sorry for taking your pendant,I wish I could have given you one made by me" That line totally made me cry *sniffle*