Reviews for The Last Fire Lord
Guest chapter 35 . 12/5/2016
ozai is many thing but ad is not the end of this war is a bit disappointing
Guest chapter 30 . 12/5/2016
Please post something to explain the bigger picture because seriously i don't understand how a bunvh of bender defeat a full organized,experienced and trained army.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/5/2016
this story is amazing but don't you think the earth kingdom's army was more powerful than a group of prisoners? the army of a country who is more than ten time larger and a army with massive number against a little and extremely trained army.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2016
jesus this is such bad, unreadable gibberish.
xoxobabydoll chapter 42 . 3/25/2016
Wow. Thats all I can say. This story was amazing. I'm honestly in tears. For Zuko to do all of this was... I can't think of a to discribe. He was only a child - they all were. And I'm a little upset. This was Adventure and Agust and I don't think I've ever been this deeply affected by a story/fanfiction. I read this in a day, and I have never been so heartbroken, lost, empty, and drained all at once. I applaud you, this was amazing. A new fave.
quietquiet chapter 42 . 1/24/2016
Oh, you had me quivering with rage there towards the end! Loved the epilogue though :) made life better!
tanithlipsky chapter 42 . 10/30/2015
nice
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 42 . 9/23/2015
OH MY GOD. This is amazing. I cried buckets of tears over these last few chapters. Not gonna lie-I did NOT see you going Tokka there. :-D And Zutara, well-my Zutara detector was fluctuating. I couldn't decide if the necklace was Zuko's IOU reminder, or a reminder of Katara herself.

Ships aside, seeing Zuko turn himself into a scapegoat for the world brought many parallels to mind- Code Geass especially. And, actually, I would argue that THIS STORY inspired Vathara's famous "Embers" AND the ongoing "Jasmine" by Yorushike, with Jasmine being a more hurt/comfort version of the "martyr Zuko" plot.
Lemniscato chapter 42 . 8/13/2015
I finally finished this story and I am so angry but I'm also happy. It's seriously hurting my chest. I don't think any story has been able to make me feel this way about words, but you managed to do it. I was thinking about this story for about an hour when I was trying to fall asleep (I stopped at chapter 37).

Zuko made me feel so much. I've never read a story where he's written like this. It's so mature but still with his dramatic side. I don't know if I love it or not, once again I'm conflicted. It's really well done, but I always want happiness for Zuko when I'm reading ATLA stories, so I feel like I'm betraying him a little when I say I liked how you wrote this.

But all in all, it's a masterpiece (aside from a couple of words mushed together in certain chapters, you didn't press space haha) and I'm strangely proud.

[Kinda sad that they didn't kiss, though.]
The King in White chapter 42 . 5/22/2015
;-;
Arquan chapter 42 . 5/19/2015
Great story. You made a very fine argument on how the White Lotus group had the ability to help but sat back and the world was pinning its hopes on a child
Arquan chapter 35 . 5/19/2015
"I'm sorry for taking your pendant,I wish I could have given you one made by me" That line totally made me cry *sniffle*
iRanNoodle chapter 42 . 3/8/2015