Reviews for The Last Fire Lord
Sailor Pandabear chapter 42 . 10/30
airichan623 chapter 42 . 9/23
OH MY GOD. This is amazing. I cried buckets of tears over these last few chapters. Not gonna lie-I did NOT see you going Tokka there. :-D And Zutara, well-my Zutara detector was fluctuating. I couldn't decide if the necklace was Zuko's IOU reminder, or a reminder of Katara herself.

Ships aside, seeing Zuko turn himself into a scapegoat for the world brought many parallels to mind- Code Geass especially. And, actually, I would argue that THIS STORY inspired Vathara's famous "Embers" AND the ongoing "Jasmine" by Yorushike, with Jasmine being a more hurt/comfort version of the "martyr Zuko" plot.
Lemniscato chapter 42 . 8/13
I finally finished this story and I am so angry but I'm also happy. It's seriously hurting my chest. I don't think any story has been able to make me feel this way about words, but you managed to do it. I was thinking about this story for about an hour when I was trying to fall asleep (I stopped at chapter 37).

Zuko made me feel so much. I've never read a story where he's written like this. It's so mature but still with his dramatic side. I don't know if I love it or not, once again I'm conflicted. It's really well done, but I always want happiness for Zuko when I'm reading ATLA stories, so I feel like I'm betraying him a little when I say I liked how you wrote this.

But all in all, it's a masterpiece (aside from a couple of words mushed together in certain chapters, you didn't press space haha) and I'm strangely proud.

[Kinda sad that they didn't kiss, though.]
The King in White chapter 42 . 5/22
Arquan chapter 42 . 5/19
Great story. You made a very fine argument on how the White Lotus group had the ability to help but sat back and the world was pinning its hopes on a child
Arquan chapter 35 . 5/19
"I'm sorry for taking your pendant,I wish I could have given you one made by me" That line totally made me cry *sniffle*
iRanNoodle chapter 42 . 3/8
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 1/24
:3 wow just wow love the chapter teheh
esshven.surendran chapter 42 . 12/27/2014
Wow. That was epic
Loved the story
YellowMonster360 chapter 42 . 11/16/2014
very good even better than 'your coming back' of bleach
esshven.surendran chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
iB3LIEVE chapter 42 . 9/3/2014
iB3LIEVE chapter 41 . 9/3/2014
antoinettes chapter 42 . 6/18/2014
It's been a long time since a fan fic has made me cry, but this one succeeded in doing just that. It was very well thought out and addressed all the issues I realized I had with a bunch of kids saving the world when I did a recent rewatch of the series. Thank you for writing this. I really, really enjoyed taking the time to read it.
Selias chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
God damn it, Iroh. You knew where his mother was?