Reviews for Mothers Daughter
Mythgirllily chapter 1 . 3/12
Hey, could you maybe favorite those people who finished your stories? I really like this one and I'm curious to know what happens next.
ashleyli chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Oh yeah, and I just wanted to let you know that Berenene actually DOES have a daughter named Maedryan dor Ocmore. She lives in secret, but if you look in the Cast List in WOTE, then you would know. Please update!
ashleyli chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
Great story, pleae don't quit updating...it's been two years...you can still update right? I like the plot and Emera's powers.
Brandi Heir chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
This is a really good story. I really like the music mage thing. It's very creative. you should continue this story, it could go far.

since you posted it i'm goging to assume you wont be against critisizim so i'm gonna try and help you with that.

when you write, you do alot of time jumps that great when the charecters arent doing anything worth noting but when you do it too much it gets tedious. also, some people often strt sentences the same way. it'll begin with i and then nd and the next sentence will begin with i. when that happens a story begins to sound monotonous and then no one wants to read it. just watch out for it, i only found two spots like that.

also, desription is good. description is your friend. its nice to let the reader imagine these things but sometimes its important to describe them to. now i've gone and used describe too many times.

i dont really have much more to tell you except that you should keep writing this story it's amazing. just because alot of people arent reviewing it doesnt mean its bad. i for one like it and i hope to see more in the future. anyway, its hard to go wrong with a tamora pierce fan fic. there's just so many things one can write. Look forward to seeing more!
Leprechaungirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I don't blame you for wanting to use your own names for the princesses but I thought that I would mention that they do actually have names atleast the oldest does.

Maedryan dor Ocmore- princess, Berene's daughter and heir, living with her foster family in secrecy

(she's mentioned in the cast list)

I'll see if they others are mentioned at all besides that only she knows who sired her daughters.

Page 372 is when they talk about princess Maedryan and that she's been kidnapped twice.
rezmutt chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
u know it would drive me crazy not to be able to talk i mean i would prob forgot then something would prob blow up or something and i wonder why briar is so interested in emera?
Alia chapter 5 . 11/26/2008
Why don't you let Loric and Edwin get into a big fight ... forcing Emera to speak, revealing her powerful music mage gift, in front of everyone to keep her foster brothers from hurting eachother? That would be so cool.

Can't wait read more,

Alia
These Lonely Skies chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
i love it! some people don't really show the circle as how they really are, but so far this seems good. more!
Kate of Carlay chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
I don't know why but I seem to be getting a feeling that you have Tris and Lorric up to something, what, I'm not sure but any way, this is very interesting.

UPDATE SOON!

KATE
BACswimma chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
it's pretty good...i haven't read any with this plot so far, so good job on plot originality...inventable? what's that...inevitable maybe? but good job, i can't wait to read more, and update soon!
TheHatakeQueen16 chapter 5 . 11/19/2008
I really like the story, it's very good, you can't find many Circle of magic stories out there. You add in a nice OCXBriar one into the mix, despite it not being finish, I find it quite good. Keep it up.
InfinitePossiblities chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
I like your story, I thought it would be really hard to expand on the winding circle books, but this fit in really nicely, I love how you manage to get Loric, Edwin and Emera to act like siblings. The way you swich scenes is a little distracting because of the letters, it does look cool though
Haley chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
I read the story. And would love to read more. Please, keep up the great work. Haley.
Jade chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
It is wonderful. Please write more.

Can't wait to read more,

Jade
Alia chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
I just read the new chapters and I think it is wonderful. Keep up the good work.

Alia