Reviews for Shadowlands
Almorilla chapter 13 . 7/18
Will there ever be more? You are the only author I've read all their works that I could find on this site finished or not and I HATE unfinished work, but yours is so compelling! I ignore my two year old son and house chores to read your work! One I fervently hope to see you continue your stories. I hope you have fully recovered from your crash or at the very least progress in recovery.
toastnchips chapter 13 . 7/10
...this was adorable
Do update will you?
Foxtale3 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wow, you're right. This is really sinister. I would think being in such blackness for long would drive anyone mad.
klomystr chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
I've enjoyed all your stories, but there really is something special about "Shadowlands". The tempo of the story, the depth of your characters...frankly, usually Inuyasha really pisses me off, I have no patience for him, but somehow you've developed him to a point that even I can enjoy him! (That is high praise from someone who reads a lot of S/K fics.)

I was concerned that the lovely, almost mesmerizing atmosphere you created during their time in Hell would disperse once they returned to the land of the living, but it didn't. Fantastic job on this and I hope someday you find the inspiration and will to write something again (I know it takes both, and time, and for many of us putting the three together is a major challenge)!
Typicalyssa chapter 13 . 4/15/2012
This is an amazing story! I'm surprised i never come across this sooner. But i'm glad i eventually did. Their journey through hell was very interesting. Shishinki's character left me curious tho. I don't know if this is how you intended to end d story? The fish tale was cute n funny tht i was caught off guard when it was the end. I guess you wanted readers to interpret d ending to their own imagination. Thanks for the story! I'm favouriting it! :)
andrea1475 chapter 13 . 2/24/2011
end it is very good I think I've hitches.
wintersalad chapter 13 . 1/12/2011
haha. love3
Cinnebar chapter 13 . 4/7/2010
3 Love this!
ao-tan chapter 13 . 3/13/2010
OMG ok this story is AMAZING!

i've always loved your writings but i think this is one of the best if not i have read out of the whole site. The only other fic i can remember being as well written and just utterly enthralling as this one, was the first i ever read over at or whatever by some obscure author who never completed the series.

THIS work has captured my heart and i do so hope that you finish it, it would truly be a shame not to see it finished either.

PLEASE comeback soon i miss reading all of your storiees!
prettynina2 chapter 13 . 2/26/2010
i love this fic! can't wait for the next chapter! its so good!
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 13 . 2/9/2010
Aw... I like that in the end, Shinshiki wasn't truly a "bad guy", and you gave him more depth :)

HHM
Sal chapter 13 . 1/30/2010
I can't wait for your next update! The trip through hell was so imaginative. Now-I'm waiting for Sess/Kag to move on to the next step in their relationship in this FANTASTIC story.
Ragnell chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
An interesting story so far. I'm on chapter 3, and the scenes of hell are quite vivid.
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 13 . 12/15/2009
Aww! That was very, very sweet. I do still feel sorry for Inuyasha. I've never Disliked Inuyasha... just felt that soul-connected or whatever the cannon relationship is that Kagome never deserved the way he treated her so like so many it seems I fell away from them having a romantic relationship long before the manga concluded.

Why am I justifying myself? O_o

Anyway, I LOVE their first kiss. Very sweet. And mildly humorous too. Cool the way Inuyasha's being observant and understanding. MASSIVELY understanding for what we're accustomed to with our favorite hanyou. The break-the-ice fish conversation was simply awesome. Really summed things up, set stage for potentially getting along for the brothers, and had me chortling all while keeping a nice thread of uncomfortable & uneasy tension that such a scene would be sure to have.

Thanks for writing!
1kenshinlover chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
Really good chapter. I'm glad they were finally able to talk.

It would be weird to see a fish fall from the sky, but kinda neat at the same time. Update soon!