Reviews for Drowning
Guest chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
great story
ririi69 chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
You really really really should finish this amazing story :)
ririi69 chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
I love this chapter
ririi69 chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
Hehe I always suspect Blair is pregnant whenever She throws up ;p
ririi69 chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
I really like the idea about Their dance at Victrola ;)
tiff xoxo chapter 14 . 12/2/2010
love this story its great
PrettyYellow chapter 14 . 6/3/2010
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 14 . 3/14/2010
-She wished it was in a different time, a different place. Somehow, she didn't wish for a different person.-

LOVE THAT!

And Chuck loves Eric.

KISSES! Finally!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 13 . 3/14/2010
Glad he said it. Because those words coming from Chuck are more meaningful than a million "i'm not leaving you"s.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 12 . 3/14/2010
aww! yay I'm glad she wanted to make sure what chuck's feelings were and took them into consideration and decided against abortion.

Love the bitch being back. ;) You tell her, B!

And Serena's annoying. lol
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 11 . 3/14/2010
Finally catching up.

The rumors are hilarious! lol

Glad CN seem to be better.

Wonder what BC will do.
suspensegirlinc chapter 14 . 3/11/2010
Okay, so...I haven't read this story in like DECADES. I was kinda lost as to what it was actually about, lol. The title wasn't much of a tip-off. XD But I figured it out. Like 1x10ish and B found out she was pregnant with Chuck's kid, right? I don't get why Nate's so cool-headed about the relationship...or lack thereof, but maybe a ton of the story has just evaporated from my mind. XD haha. And Chuck admitted he loved her and things have just been insanely awkward since...*sigh* Blair wanted to abort and Chuck was against it, something along those lines? *unsure* Anyhow, great chapters. I like your little scenes. It makes the chapters faster to read and yet with the same lovely entertainment. hehe. Hope you update soon, though I'm guessing that doubtful? lol.
JNYC chapter 13 . 2/14/2010
lovely update.!

cant wait for more.
sailor cyanide chapter 14 . 2/14/2010
super sweet chapter :)
xoxogg4lifexoxo chapter 14 . 2/14/2010
i cant wait for a new update its really good

xoxo