Reviews for Over the Edge
wsprsndadrk chapter 2 . 5/20
OMG I can't believe you stopped right here! CRIMINAL!
cdowns97 chapter 1 . 4/28
Just wanted to let you know this is still my very favorite gw story and I had to come and check to see if it's been updated. I won't give up hope yet! But as I'm sure you're aware, you should know you really are a talented author. I hope one day I'll find this story updated :) 3
jhian casey chapter 1 . 3/2
dang! i hope you finish this one coz heero is really getting on my nerves right now.. well, i just hate the part where heero tried to kill relena coz of some fucking orders which we dont know why heero is following it.. its a shame.. and the other g-boys are somewhat lost.. anyway, i still hope you finish this one so we'll see your tricks up your sleeves..)
Scarlet-Caroline chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Please continue!
unearthing chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
I really hope you continue this one day, it's a fantastic series.
Gray02 chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Man this was one of the first stories I read when I started reading fanfic's of GW. Really hope you finish this story someday, heck I wouldn't care if you gave us a short chapter just to conclude it. That's how much I really want to know what happened with these two. Either way it's your story do with it as you please. :)
Jun-Shang88 chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
OMG! I really wanna know what's gonna happen next! pleaseeeeeeee update sooooooon! TxT great fic!
relenaaaaaaa chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Lizz plzzzzzzzz tell her to update! it's been 4 years already :( i swear this is the best fic i've read in my life
Nanashipixie chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Please continue this story. It is not often I spend an entire day reading just one author's publication much less it's sequel as well! I am a devoted RelenaXHeero reader and I have to say this was one of the best works I have come across in years. It was actually the lack of talent that steered me away from this website back in 2006 but your accomplishment has me in rapture. Please, I beg you. Continue this story.
ILoveCathy chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I keep coming back on ffnet just so I can see if this story has been updated yet! Everytime it's not it's like a dagger through my heart! :O You're a very talented author! Please update soon! Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top! :)
evilalox chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
I read this quiet a while ago and I did it again today. I'd hoped for there to be more than 2 chapters. Saddly that is not the case. Please, please, please update. You can't leave it there. You've created such an amaizing story with edge of that it just begs to be finished... Please?! ;)
beqi chan chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Hey, what takes you so, urrr too long to update? You're not going to discontinue it, are you?
Oh god, too bad, it's such a good story... _
Civic31 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
WHY?!

Why did you stop? Why did you cease? How could you leave me like this? Hanging on a thread so thin? How could you leave the world so spun on your fingered words only to be left with utter nothingness?

This is me, pleading, aching, and in desperate need for this fic to be finished. You can't just end Edge of the Chase on such a precipice and not follow through to the end.

I beseech you with flowery language - I am at my wits end. Your words have me thoroughly hooked, lined and sinkered. I need more.

Sincerely,
Civic31
Achi J chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Oh man what a ride! I was literally at the edge of my seat throughout this whole caper, heart pounding even before the big twist at Edge of the Chase. You can't possibly stop now! ;_; The plot was unpredictable and creative and I was so immersed in it that this final cliffhanger was like a douse of cold water. How on earth did you cook up this scheme? The paranoia and the measures Relena undertook had me half convinced that you have plenty experience being chased by a real-life psycho lol. In any case, I hope that one day you'll find the inspiration/motivation (whichever the case) to finish this tale. Until then I'll be waiting ;)
AnimeGuera chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Just reread this story. I absolutely still love the first chapter so much. I really hope you can get some inspiration and finish the story. Id love to read the ending. Keep writing!

-Animeguera-