Reviews for Over the Edge
greentbag chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? This story is too good to leave undone, sigh its always the nest ones that leave you hanging
Leena chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
I don't know what I could say to inspire you to continue this. So I am just going to say that this is a fantastic story. There is so much to love. First and foremost- the mystery. Why oh why is he doing this? When did the shift happen? What is he trying to avoid by continuing this? Where is Trowa? Is Quatre in on it? Then- Relena. She is SO BADASS. While she was running, I was so damn proud of her. This is the Relena I love, the smart, resourceful, fiercely brave and defiant Relena. Too often authors make her too soft because of her ideals. But the two personas are not mutually exclusive. I loved when you had her try and reason with Heero about stealing the car and when just a little before she was going to take on that "chickenshit" at the party. Next, the tension. Oh the tension. You are just giving us small anecdotes and I FEEL the tension. Like I'm dying for a lemon in the universe. When the kiss finally happens, the aggression was magic. It gives you this hotness to know that he may still be evil but they can't stop themselves anymore. Which plays into my final comment, I love how this doc really made me think about what I want and I what am willing to accept for Heero and Relena. They are my OTP, by FAR. Heero potentially being evil isn't a thought I entertained. But I love it. Maybe I won't love the end result but I love getting there. I thought I was torn between wanting her to resist till she can trust him again and throwing caution to the wind and ripping his clothes off- but I am not torn. I am solidly on the latter wagon. What does that say about me that I am so found of this quasi-Stockholm relationship. How will being a part of that affect the Relena I love so much in this story. If at the end, Heero is evil, am I going to forgive myself for wanting her to go through that? Bad romance is playing in my head right now. It's so damn good! I love these fics. I have Re-read them so many times over the years. They keep inspiring me. Maybe releasing them will help inspire you?

Anything I can say, I will say it. You are amazing. This fix is unmatched.

Anything I can do, I will do it. I will cheer you on. I can help you outline. Beta read. Anything.

Please finish.

Thank you for the amazing read.
bbybear85 chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
I don't know who Lizzy is of if she's why you stopped this story, but I cannot write it better than you and I am positively BEGGING that you finish. This is killing me!

Please? Please? Pretty, pretty, pretty please?
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
story is just so good
wsprsndadrk chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
OMG I can't believe you stopped right here! CRIMINAL!
cdowns97 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Just wanted to let you know this is still my very favorite gw story and I had to come and check to see if it's been updated. I won't give up hope yet! But as I'm sure you're aware, you should know you really are a talented author. I hope one day I'll find this story updated :) 3
jhian casey chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
dang! i hope you finish this one coz heero is really getting on my nerves right now.. well, i just hate the part where heero tried to kill relena coz of some fucking orders which we dont know why heero is following it.. its a shame.. and the other g-boys are somewhat lost.. anyway, i still hope you finish this one so we'll see your tricks up your sleeves..)
Scarlet-Caroline chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Please continue!
unearthing chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
I really hope you continue this one day, it's a fantastic series.
graydama chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Man this was one of the first stories I read when I started reading fanfic's of GW. Really hope you finish this story someday, heck I wouldn't care if you gave us a short chapter just to conclude it. That's how much I really want to know what happened with these two. Either way it's your story do with it as you please. :)
Jun-Shang88 chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
OMG! I really wanna know what's gonna happen next! pleaseeeeeeee update sooooooon! TxT great fic!
relenaaaaaaa chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Lizz plzzzzzzzz tell her to update! it's been 4 years already :( i swear this is the best fic i've read in my life
Nanashipixie chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Please continue this story. It is not often I spend an entire day reading just one author's publication much less it's sequel as well! I am a devoted RelenaXHeero reader and I have to say this was one of the best works I have come across in years. It was actually the lack of talent that steered me away from this website back in 2006 but your accomplishment has me in rapture. Please, I beg you. Continue this story.
ILoveCathy chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I keep coming back on ffnet just so I can see if this story has been updated yet! Everytime it's not it's like a dagger through my heart! :O You're a very talented author! Please update soon! Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top! :)
evilalox chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
I read this quiet a while ago and I did it again today. I'd hoped for there to be more than 2 chapters. Saddly that is not the case. Please, please, please update. You can't leave it there. You've created such an amaizing story with edge of that it just begs to be finished... Please?! ;)