Reviews for ReThink Authority
I love the part about deciding that Batman was his friend and Batman trying to convince him otherwise.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
Absolutely awesome! So many plot holes in that episode, I'm glad you filled them, and filled them well too.
ElvenBookwyrm chapter 6 . 10/15/2008
This fic was totally sweet - there is not enough Question/Huntress fic out there, IMHO, and the post-Cadmus stuff is especially shiny.
Emu chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
Oh my goodness! This is what happens when I overlook checking my e-mail for a while. I miss gems like this. So, I do apologize for the tardiness of this review.

Ah, I greatly appreciate that you showed some of Q's psycological trauma. Are you planing on writing the incident on the Watchtower you referred to? That would be a most interesting one-shot indeed. I also like how you concluded the Spuerman/Question conversation. This one sounds much more rounded and complete than the origianl. And yay for Batman support! Even if he's only concerned about a security leak, I like to entertain the notion that Batman would be one of the few people in League who would greatly respects Q and who does not judge people based on quirks. Great ending paragraph too, by the way. That was particularly well-done, and I really liked the final reference to Q's own wording.

Overall, very nice fic. (still had the spelling and grammar errors, but eh, those can be fixed easily; while terrible plotting and style, not so much, so it still rocked). I look very much forward to any future Question/Helena fics you may choose to write.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
Brilliant work. This was a great story to read. Thanks for posting it.
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
I REALLY LOVED THAT STORY. SINCE QUESTION IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE OF JUSTICE LEAGUE. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.
JJ Rust chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
I really liked how you showed some of Helena's thoughts regarding Question, especially how most people can't see how smart the guy is. A few grammar and spelling issues, but overall an entertaining story.
Chylea3784 chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
Fantastic epilogue! Just the way it should be. However, it's sad to see your story end. Thanks for putting it out here for us to read.
icebreaker316 chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
Oh my goodness. This story gave me so much joy. The Question and Huntress are my absolute couple from the JLU, and I am actually writing my own fanfic on them. Your writing really captured the way they think, and the way Ollie thinks. And I really really liked the whole "friend" thing. Yes, Q is a weirdo, but he would be a lifelong faithful friend. Ahh I can't tell you how happy this made me! I can watch these JLU episodes over and over again. I think I've watched Double Date at least a dozen times. I've always wanted to know what happens in between all these events, and I like the way you portrayed it. My story starts from Double Date...well it starts a little sooner but whatever, and I don't know how far I want to go with it, but I'm going to hit all the details of the show, because I love them so much. I cannot wait for the epilogue! I also like how you switch point of views, while still keeping it in the 3rd person. That's how I write my stories too. I hate first person, yet I want to express a character's thoughts and feelings. So, yeah, major major kudos to you for this wonderful portrayal of Vic and Helena. :)
JJ Rust chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
Pretty cool. There were some grammar issues, like missing commas, and "hero's" instead of "heroes." I did like the group's observations on why The Question did not betray the JL. Question is certainly a complicated character (and the only one who understands him is his woman . . . or is that Shaft? Ha-Ha). You bring across his complications very well.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
Fantastic work. I like how you brought Green Arrow and Supergirl into the story. I think it's a nice touch. Please update soon.
Chylea3784 chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
Good ending! I'm anticipating/dreading the epilogue. Update soon?
Emu chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
And there I go misspelling "just". I think I'm just going to stop now.
Emu chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I jsut realized that I forgot the second "r" in "errors". Whoops.
Emu chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
Couple of grammar erros in this chapeter, and the J'onn dialogue is a bit sketchy, but otherwise, I still enjoyed it. I think the cartoon did try to allude to the fact that Q was hurt more than bruises what with his burns, need for an oxygen mask, and extended stay in the infirmary, but I did also feel that they glossed over the true extent of his injuries. I mean, he's been brutally tortured for days, so he should be pretty messed up. Guess they had to tame that scene since the show aired on a station for kids.

I know you're only doing an epilogue for this, but it would be really intriguing if you explored what kind of mental trauma Q went through. With all the visions and electrocution, I think he'd be a bit wacked in the head for a while.

I really like your Kara portrayl. She seems very in character. Can't wait for the big conclusion. _