Reviews for Drowning
Tookie Clothespin chapter 10 . 11/17/2010
cuteee! :) can't wait for more!
JavaMickey chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
OMG I am absolutley LOVING this story. Been awhile since I eas a Trory fic I liked so much! cHAPTERS 9 & 10 were the BEST! Please update soon! I will have to tell all my friends over the TRORY board on Fanforum about this fic! Keep up the GREAT work!
writingrarities chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
great story! loved the sad parts, loved the happy parts. Keep writing
JJsMommy27 chapter 10 . 9/14/2010
Good chapter you are doing really good on this story so please update it soon can't wait to see what else happens in this story
Kate chapter 10 . 9/14/2010
*sigh* I looooved it! Its nice to have them all happy after all the angst in the beginning. I'm actually suprised that they are spending time with Lorelai instead of by themselves. But great chapter none the less.
Curley-Q chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
goo d job
RositaLG chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
Aw, happiness! I loved it!
JJsMommy27 chapter 9 . 7/13/2010
You are doing really good on this story i cried while reading it that is how good it is and i hope that you complete it because this story is one of the best one that i have read on here so hopefully you will finish it
Rori Potter chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
That was a story that was hard to read for me because it hit real close to home but I am glad I did.
lauramelinda chapter 9 . 3/22/2010
Very interesting story. I love how you switch back from the present to old memories. Is there more?
Orionsbabydoll chapter 9 . 3/11/2010
God, that's beautiful!

Wonderful, wonderful story! I'm so happy they're back together.

How long were they separated for? From what I gathered, he was deployed an extra 6 months, but when did Rory call it quits? And how long has he been back now?

It really is a wonderful story, I don't know how you don't have more reviews... Keep up the good work! :)
Curley-Q chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
good job
stefi690 chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
You almost had me crying with this chapter it was so sad. You're doing really good with the story, apdate again soon!
Tookie Clothespin chapter 9 . 3/6/2010
omg yay! i love it! im so happy. :) finally, they're together again. im so happy rory finally did something about it and changed everythingg. there was a reason he couldn't bring himself to throw away the things in that box!definitely an amazing chapter! i can't wait to read more, now that they're together... happy stuff! lol update soon !
LoVe23 chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
AW YAY! Finally! Loved this! can't wait to read more!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »