Reviews for Ukitake Sex Therapist
CLePear328 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
I'm really looking forward to these pairings. They're not like the usual ones I read :3
LazyNezumi chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
You know. I had LOL'D so many times through this xd let's start with Ukki being sex therapist lol. Shunsui practically telling him to go and made sex with other people xd and those crack pairings! Please continue...I really want to read about other pairings...

~Akai-Miko
fayfan chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
SO KAWAII! XD Waah~! I loved this! XD PLEASE CONTINUE AND UPDATE SOON! X3
Hioni chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
*falls off of bed laughing* IKKAKU! omg lolololollololololol! thats cute if i think about it... but sooo weird!

and hanataro is just adorable...
peach77 chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Please, please continue this story.
Lonewolfgemini3400 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
that was so cool
Akeiro-Akumu chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Wahh! This is amazing! ToT ju must write more! pretty please? :D
Paradoxismminant chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Teeheeu\...(that was Kira's face, if you didn't notice).

I like your stories.

You should do Grimm-Uryuu...because that should be interesting.
Paradoxismminant chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Tee hee.

Kewt.
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
lolz...eh heh heh.

Sex therapist indeed.
Kichou chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Great story. I do hope that you write a chapter about Hana and Shuuhei's final story. I want to read that cute pairing. Update soon please.
NarutoVixin chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
i will be waiting for more chapters lol other wise sounds good to me lol
Banjo-of-the-Colossus chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
Lolomg! Kenpachi and Rikichi? Kenpachi's going to break that boy IN HALF! *cries* Don't die, Rikichi!

But yeah, I like the cracktasticularity of your pairings. It does make sense with Gin and Yumichika, considering Gin was the captain of the third squad and Yumichika's favorite number is three. I dunno, I'm just throwing stuffs in there.

Bwahaha! I would laugh if you stuck a Nnoitra/Luppi pairing in there. They're kinda... drag-queenish... I think.
DaQiao17 chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
Stark/Ulquiorria (if I spelled his name wrong shoot me)with Ulqui as uke and the one to ask for advice. I really wanna see this pairing together. And if you could get it to work Grimmjow/Tousen. Please consider these pairings. I love your work and I think you could do them.
EllyattheDisco chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
Ooh i liked this, and awkward Shuuhie-loving Hana? Genius!