Reviews for Finding Something More
fogisbeautiful chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Chapter wasn't cheesy, and yes, it was too short (j/k lol), it felt a little bit like a filler chapter though. But I did enjoy the dream at the very beginning. Apparently, I've gotten everything all confused. :P So her uncle is a pirate then? Something weird is definitely going on there... Update soon, the suspense is killing me!
fogisbeautiful chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
Oh crap... You've lured me in and now it's over? You have got to continue now, it's just starting to get interesting! I want to know what in the world happened to Gen's uncle? And what's up with her dad? And will Jack and Gen ever hook up? And they almost kissed! Yippee! Come on, update! *puppy eyes* Please?
fogisbeautiful chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
Dude... her dad... is he a PIRATE? That would be so amazingly cool!
fogisbeautiful chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
Ah! She's bleeding! And I like your version of Jack btw. One part pirate, one part gentleman and like THREE parts jerk! It's hilarious!
fogisbeautiful chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
Gotta say, best chapter I've read so far! Onward I go...
fogisbeautiful chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
You know what I've noticed? You're kinda like me! With your writing anyway. What I mean is, the writing gets better as the story goes on. That's awesome! And I'm loving the little love/hate relationship you've got going on with Jack and Gen. Hilarious!
fogisbeautiful chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Finally, they know she's a girl. I was kinda confused for a second because I thought Will knew her from earlier in the story, but I guess he didn't really know her very well. Maybe they just saw each other once or twice and never really met?
fogisbeautiful chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Haha! Hilarious! She has no idea about Jack and Will! LOL, just wanted to say that.
fogisbeautiful chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
Hey! I just thought that since you review my stories and give so much awesome feedback to me, that it was only fair I come over and return the favor! I like the way the story is going so far, a little wordy sometimes, but interesting! One tiny little thing though (and I say this only in the interest of constructive criticism). There are points in the story when you change from past tense to present tense. Just something you might look at if you get a chance! On to the next chapter I go!
Kairi's-twin chapter 10 . 1/16/2009
Wow Jack is gonna be pissed when he wakes up. What does Elizabeth know about Jack! how dare she call him a lying, druken, Scoundrel! Alright I'll give her drunken because that is fairly obvious, But Jack doesn't lie! He is just very selective about the information he chooses to reveal. and true he is a bit of a scoundrel but would we really have him any other way? I should think NOT! And we all know that Elizabeth changes her mind about Jack being a good man at the end or else she wouldn't stand between him and Norrington. Unless she only does that for Will which makes HER a liar!

I like that you reveal more about Gen and her family in this chapter. Wasn't her uncle like in the first chapter or something though? didn't he visit before Norrington's promotion ceremony? Would he have been there if they didn't get along?. I like the little bit of history that we get about them and Will growing up. that was a great touch. Gen's wish to sail the seas longer could be answered... if she joined the crew of a certain dashing, yet slightly eccentric pirate captain *winks*. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Kairi's-twin chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
interesting. You got the whole Barnacle thing from the Young Captain Jack books right? Now I really have to read those books. I liked how you ever so subtly introduced some romance into this chapter. I wonder if Rum actually works for cleaning out wounds. Why does Gen dislike rum so much? i like this because it is very original and takes a path away from the movie though I did really miss the part about "because as long as Barbossa didn't know about stupid will I had something to bargain with. which know no one has thanks to bloody stupid Will!" and I also really like the bit with his scars " Truth?... No truth at all". pLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Kairi's-twin chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
hmm... the plot thickens. So Barbossa knows Gen's father eh? i wonder how that is? i can't believe that they would make her try and swim with her hands tied... well seeing as it's Barbossa I actually can. just a contenuity factor... you go from having her hands tied in front of her to having them behind to having them back in front just a tip. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Kairi's-twin chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
Hmm there is some interesting character development in this chapter as far as Gen is concerned. She has her first sort of moment with Jack. I think it is just like Jack to pretend that he had no idea what Gen was talking about when she mentions the perverted pirate. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Kairi's-twin chapter 6 . 10/31/2008
Oh Jack that was such a dirty trick AND he lost her sword. He really isn't doing much to endear himself towards her is he? Poor Gen she just wants to revenge herself against the pirates that attacked her home and wrenches keep getting thrown into the works. the part with the pirates staring at her because her clothes are wet was funny and I think very character accurate. I would have thought Barbossa would have tried something with her seeing as he seems to be the most lecherous of the bunch. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

BlackAngel-Cindy chapter 6 . 10/31/2008
it was good as usual. I can't wait until the next chapter.

hope it would be as long as this one.