Reviews for The Road Less Traveled
hopelessromantic chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
i love this! artistically written! i like the analogy of ken's path road less traveled. funny but true! of course, ken and yachiru just belong with each other!
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Awww - That was cute

I love both characters so much Wonderful job
St. Harridan chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
So cute and fluffy! Kenpachi/Yachiru in a romantic relationship is okay for me if it's done well, like how you just did it. Both of them are in character and that's rare to find in fluffy fics since most authors find Kenpachi hard to keep in character but you seem to do it so effortlessly.
Meep goes the sock chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Hahahaha!

That's priceless! Yachiru as a teenager must be hell-on-earth(makes you wonder why she's only vice-captain). I feel sorry for Kenpachi, he sounds like he's pretty much in character, and as such; he's just a victim of circumstances.
katiegirl101199 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Awe! I really liked that story. It was simple, but cute, and way in character. Fave! Great job writing! -Katie
young dawn chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I usually like my Kenpachi/Yachiru father/daughter, but this was a nice change of pace. Really sweet, and both were IC.
SureS chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Somehow you were able to keep them perfectly character yet display that love thing between them :P.

Very nicely done.
salom-soul chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
KAWAII DESU NEH! thats cute! its original but it strikes me as kind of generic... i still give it a 8/10!
Jenwryn chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Wa, how sweet!
ren-stranger chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
ya!thats was so cute!
Yu-poo-san chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Very cute! Well done, this was well written!

It was a nice little read. :]

Cheers!

-yu
D-chi chapter 1 . 12/4/2008

Awesome.
PaperWishes chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Wonderful :D

I couldn't imagine their relationship being any less innocent, and you portrayed it stunningly!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Aw, cute~

*hugs the fic*

*hugs Verboten Byacolate*
darkmistress in the shadows chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Truth be told, I was afraid of how you were going to end this fic. It's the first time for me to read this couple; I've always read the father/daughter ones.

Very nicely done, though! Nice ending, nice setting, nice format, and nice dialog. It's simply nice. Light and sprinkles of fluff. :P So I'm into it.

The dream gave it a certain likeness to it. And its romance was subtle. :)