Reviews for Moments of Clarity
AngelsBeast chapter 4 . 4/6
well... I think its okay to stop here, but something's still missing... I don't know, it feels kinda like an open end...?
DemeRain chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
So perfect. Thank you for sharing.
yuuki36 chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Nice story.. Love the plot and the seemingly random bits of the story.. Like Draco asking for Harry's fave colour and such.. Draco was going Luna on Harry.. Ahahaha.

The sappy lovey dovey fluffy ending, I love. I'm quite satisfied with that..I Don't want to ruin a somewhat happy ending..

Thanks for writing and posting. I enjoyed Reading every chap.. Have a wonderful day! :)
Joreleroo chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
i really liked it! please keep writing! keep up the good work!
Eskimo680 chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
Wow, I would have never guessed that this was your first time writting a fanfic. It's really good, and I thought the favorite color thing was cute. Hope you keep writting!
Byebyei4gothisexisted chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
hn
Silverlynxcat chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE!

I adored this story so much! Draco was utterly adorable and I enjoyed the slight humour. It's ahrd to find stories anymore where the 'humour' is making the plots ridiculous and characters majorly out of character. So this was just epically refreshing.

You gotta continue (With a happy ending of course) cause it's sad to see it end after only four chapters D:
crazyladywithabag chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
CONTINUE! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL DRACO AND HARRY FIC'S CONTINUE!
scooby15268 chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Ah! I absolutely loved this fic! It was so cute! Of course, me being really clever, i realised why green and silver where Draco's and Harry's favourite colours XD And i'm guessing that you're from america? Because you say "Color" XD I'm from England. But back to the story AH! I loved it so much!
Your.Eyes.Are.Like.Starlight chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
i want more story!
modelbehavior chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
Wow I loved this story - amazing!

Will you please think about updating this story?

Tavian chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
I just finished your story and I'm still smiling. It has so many good elements to it. Love your character portrayals, especially Draco. Really sweet.
Life-Could-Be-This chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
Loved the lovey-dovey ending and to honest it's a quite nice place to end the fic, but that doesn't mean that I don't want it to continue. So yeah, please do go on with this, I think there's a lot you could do with the plot and I just love your writing. Incase you decide that nope, no sequel for this, I could live with it cause the fic just so good, it's original which is always a plus. So I guess I'll just have to check out if you got some other stories!
Siosianna chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
wow.. everything I look for in a Harry / Draco fic.. I really hope you'll continue this story.. I'd like to see how things are going to be for Harry and Draco after this discovery... Hope you'll continue to write:-)
TheUltimateChefofDestruction chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
aw that is so adorable and very well written I loved it XD
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »