Reviews for Everywhere He Is In Chains
paz chapter 12 . 7/8
Spectacular
i love this soooooo cute sequel please
AlexiCyn chapter 12 . 9/29/2015
Lovely fic. My muse decided to take it, run with it, and has come to the conclusion that Shade shall be reincarnated in Harry and Voldie's next child, thus having a chance to become a real boy. :)

I'm very much enjoying reading many of your fics. I hope you're proud of your writing. You have a lot to be proud of. :)
AlexiCyn chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
You've managed to make me feel sorry for Shade. Curse you! :P
Moon Kingdom chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
Love the story. I love the lyrics/phrases in this chapter.
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
This is a wonderful, if unconventional take. Well, I say unconventional, but then, this IS Tom and Harry we're talking about, and I rather doubt conventional even features in their vocabularies. Anyway, charmed to have read it, even if I was a little 'eeh,' at some parts. It's realistic and interesting, if a bit skippy at bits- naturally not the best out there, but still a very pleasant (if you could classify the material as such) read. Also, the song in Chapter 12 was a fantastic fit - very good choice, though I usually abhor it when songs are included. Y'know, as someone who has done that in like half of my fics. XD
pandora vanity chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
aww...this is beautiful...

I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES...KUDOS FOR YOU. I HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE OF THIS PAIRING.
KatzeIason69 chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
this was really great. such a lovely story.:}
ulqui's-girl chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
OMI GOSH SO ADORABLE!
thebellowingpixie chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
I asked if you had written this story after reading the snippet you posted in one of your other stories and im so glad you did! It was as fantastic as I had hoped :) the ending was so bittersweet... utterly perfect. Bittersweet endings are tricky, but if pulled off correctly my favorite. Thanks for writing and I'll talk you again for the next story review!
Albettina chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
Very nice. Sometimes I didn't like it, some parts were too confused and fast. But by a total look I think that it's a nice story. Mad and crazy, but nice xD
TheRedLight chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
Is...Is it o-over? NOOOOOOO!
Rubellite Game chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
Great story.
Alma Riddle chapter 12 . 4/27/2012
Hi! This story was, or is, good. Hugs /Alma
Sidelines chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Have decided I really like this story and am very suprised it does not have a bigger following.

A couple of the paragraphs, especially the first, could be spaced out more just to make it easier on the eye to read, but other than that everything is perfect!