Reviews for Xander Harris: The Iron Tau'ri
Mybraindevourersyourstories chapter 31 . 3/15
I really enjoyed this story so far and hope you decide to update in the near future.
Animewa11er chapter 31 . 2/21
I really like this story are you going to write more?
shugokage chapter 31 . 1/22
Amazing story it is truly sad to see it incomplete!
HellsMaji chapter 24 . 1/14
Jesus.. I can't even believe just how much more incompetent Xander grows as time goes on. He's getting dumber and dumber.
HellsMaji chapter 3 . 1/14
I like the premise, but it's kind of annoying just how much of a dumb pussy Xander is being. Also the fact that you shoved a bunch of voices in his head that are basically making him do things.
Danyael Prince chapter 31 . 1/10
Any chance that this fic'll be continued?
NewGuy chapter 30 . 12/31/2014
Notice-me-not's, disillusionment charms, you read a lot of Harry Potter before writing this didn't you?
deadal chapter 31 . 10/2/2014
so promising, why did you give up?!
vmage2 chapter 31 . 5/27/2014
Why has this work of awesomeness not been updated?
Xahn777 chapter 31 . 4/26/2014
You sir are evil, that is a terible place to not update for almost three years.k
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Awesome. Amazing. Fantastic. This story was just phenomenal all the way through. I'm kind of kicking myself that I ignored and bypassed it so many times over the past few months. From the description it seemed like there wouldn't be a lot of mention of the Scooby gang, and while true, it didn't matter one bit. I loved the way you incorporated Xander into the several SG1 episodes you wrote about, and I really enjoyed his meeting with Lilandra. Overall this story just kicks ass, and I'm really hoping you haven't given up on it. Damn...I want to know what happens next with the kidnapped Scoobies! GREAT JOB!
MartialFalcon chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
This story is awesome. Please don't stop, can't wait to see what happens next.
tarrangar chapter 31 . 8/28/2013
this is really good hope you havent quit writing this
Muroshi chapter 31 . 7/16/2013
The fact that the old Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD movie has the same actor of Night Rider is played off awesomely there.
E chapter 31 . 7/5/2013
Looks like someone has abandon the story. Its beginning to get exciting too!

Dude at very least finish your story don't leave your readers in lurch!