Reviews for Xander Harris: The Iron Tau'ri
GoldenGryphon chapter 16 . 10/31
The RL theory of assorted multiverses having occasional bleed-through is very popular amongst a certain caliber of very intelligent and creative people. (Yes, I love the theory.)
The corollary that every time a creative story is written, a new universe pops up (makes you a God, don't ya know!) is just icing. Multiverse theory is many, varied, and ever-changing.

I have to admit I wasn't certain about this story ... because B:TVS fanfic, in my experience, tend to get bogged down in the Buffy part. I wanted to see someone do something interesting. You managed that in spades. Congratulations!

I love what you've done with canon Xander and the Halloween episode. Perfect idea taken to a logical extreme, as all good ideas should be. Good job on Xander, and the Stark Brothers, fusion. (Or in DBZ terms ... FU...SION...HA!)

Thank you for being willing to take your imagination, give it a written version, and then post it in a public forum. That takes bravery. I am glad you shared your world with us!
Best thoughts.
shunshinking chapter 31 . 6/25
hope you continue with this story.
rene3037769 chapter 1 . 5/26
Holy crap this is interesting.
Dr1zzy chapter 31 . 4/26
Plz finish this great story
Coolest bane chapter 31 . 1/15
UPDATE man you can't leave it hanging like that
ob1292 chapter 31 . 11/18/2016
An interesting story so far it is sad to see it abandoned. Good Job
holliswalley chapter 12 . 10/28/2016
Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if the halloween fiasco had repeated itself with oz and he became his costume which was really just a name tag saying "my name is god"
holliswalley chapter 4 . 10/28/2016
I imagine the gallery of Starks as chibis
LoveLifeForever chapter 20 . 8/13/2016
I just want you to realize that Biggs and Wedge didn't start as Final Fantasy characters. They started as Luke Skywalker's wingmen in his Death Star attack run... and if you don't know what that sentence means I feel very, very sorry for you.
Jason chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Please continue the story I think it is really good.
Jason chapter 31 . 7/25/2016
Please continue this story. I really like it. You have captured the characters really well.
Umbra.Venator chapter 31 . 5/18/2016
awesome story, pity it appears to be dead :(
Suzululu4moe chapter 16 . 5/6/2016
Too bad Xander doesn't listen to any Russian or Chinese music. Imagine the chaos in SGC and the big wigs in command had the team reported the guy might be Chinese or Russian. It would freak the generals out ahah since that would mean they no longer are at the head of the slacks weapons race.
Suzululu4moe chapter 15 . 5/6/2016
Irony that as tony stark the weapons dealer bathed in blood money from dictators war lords etc. True the guy did become a superhero at one point but all those deaths caused by stark weapons, the Ultron and as a
Well as what he did to those poor mutants.
Suzululu4moe chapter 14 . 5/3/2016
Gonna be a nightmare at the command centres.