Reviews for A Stunted Romance
Miss SheDevil chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
That was a really cute story! I loved it!
Covee chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Well the guns sorta made it in... you said Alice had a "gun shaped blow-dryer," which sorta counts...
FisticusCullen chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
Awww! I love it! It's so cute and explains the Mercedes! Double whammie! This is going to my favourite's list defo!
V. L. Crawford chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
I really liked this story. I loved how you showed her getting her car. I hated that we never saw her getting either car Edward gave her in Breaking Dawn. So thanks for a great story.
Queen of the Skye chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
again, too, too sweet! i really love it, really!
Queen of the Skye chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
oh, how sweet...i love it. valentine's in june, perfect!
Miss.Squirel chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
loved it! ]
lions-lamb-4ever chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
That was so romantically sweet!
Cristalake chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
You should be ashamed of yourself! You sent me into fluffyness overload! I spent the past 5 min on the florr teitching! glares* Well... I guess here are worse ways to die ;-)
demolitionLover chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
i have totally read this before, yet i never reviewed it.

am i rude or what?

i love this story very much. its very cute.

i like the short stories :)

[p.s: can you imagine being able to say to edward "plus, i kinda like you" just so casually like that? AH]
Mizra chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
How adorable was that! And I always knew that Edward would be the killer of Bella's truck. It seemed fitting. A vampire committing truckicide.

Eh, but this is sweet. A Valentine's Day treat. Good job!
klutzygirl34 chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
aw! That was adorbs!
m y e p i p h a n y chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
so cute! and i also think you have wonderful writing skills!
luvnaley23 chapter 4 . 8/17/2008
I loved how you wrote Edward and Bella. I loved the whole concept of a valentines day dinner in june. Great job!
AmaranthineSomnium chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
That was really quite beautiful. You wrote the characters so well, I can see everything perfectly. I do so love a good bit of fluff. Thanks for sharing this with us all!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »