Reviews for A Hit of Jealousy
ashir chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Briliiant.
unregisteredloser chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I've read so many stories that hate on Lauren, and I've been looking for one that shows the other side of her, and I've found it. This is my favorite fic right now, and it's very well written, and I hope you'll keep on writing things as good as this one.

-DA
ZenBall1878 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
The other side to Lauren. Character can be viewed differently from different points of views and your point of view was the much more sympathetic side to her. Its a breath of fresh air compared to all those Lauren bashing stories
Gina Olivia chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This was worded very well. your writing flows well. There were a few typos you should edit, but overall it was really nice.
S.R Devaste chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Incredible. I adore this fic. I love me some alternative jelouse unknown character and this is ncie.
callistana chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Firstly, thank you so much for writing this story. There are very few fanfics which show sympathy towards Lauren, and it's actually a subject that I've been looking for for a while now. Lauren is just a typical, human, teenage girl. She's used to attention and she feels betrayal when she doesn't recieve it. I especially loved that you didn't try to make her look perfect. It's true that she has her faults. But you did stand up for her and made her a little bit more human than the way everyone else likes to portray her. Fantastic job, well done! x
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
UPDATE SOON!
lucy chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
wow this is very deep. beautiful writing. i could really feel what she was feeling.

you are a very talented writer. i also read your alice and jasper story when it was up, which was amazing. it disappeared recently! i'm missing it!
Aiedail01 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
WOW. That was amazing! You just made me fully appreciate Lauren's character. ]
libertinium chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
This is a fantastic fic. I love reading minor character fics where the author actually EXPLAINS their actions. I'm tired of Lauren being classified as this bitter, vindictive girl, but never being offered the reason behind it. I always thought Stephanie wrote Lauren a little bit flat, but hopefully she'll throw the girl a metaphorical bone and allow her to explain that to Bella. If not, oh well, this was still pretty rad.

You've got an awesome aptness for description.
SomethingCuteandCreative chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
oh wow. that was sad but really good!
hermy1092 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Wow, this is so in depth. It really makes you feel pity for her. Especially at the end. I was so excited when I saw that you were writing stories for Twilight. I loved all of your HP fics, so I knew this one would be awesome, and I wasn't disappointed. Great job. ]
anokasdoll chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Wow, great story really! ) Your idea of Lauren is very interesting and the way you write is awsome - I mean, her emotions leaked off the page. Also I loved the soap opera comparison; it fitted the story.

Great job. :)
JessJavensen chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Loved it. You give Lauren some real depth, and offer a reason for her treatment of Bella. Awesome work.
Lilly for Algernon chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
.amazing. Really, you applied actual dimension to a minor character. Props to you.