Reviews for Rumored
SmileRen chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
Gah! Jun, you were doing so well! Why couldn't you just hold onto your restraint for a little while longer?

I can just tell how badly Ami and Daisuke are judging Jun, I bet they think that she dragged Takeru to the party against his will so she could get him drunk so it'd be easier for her to get him to agree to go out with her...that's a very depressing notion that makes me feel even more sorry for Jun.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
This looks good:). Please update!
SunLight chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
This story was recc'ed to me from one of your fans! :P I like the characterization of Jun, which makes her a lot more tolerable and even likable, and I think it makes sense because she is supposed to become a chosen later. I also like how the characters we knew grew up in your story. The only thing that keeps me from enjoying it completely is that I'm very biased when it comes to Takeru ships, which makes it all the more impressive that you wrote such a great story since you are a Takari shipper. Great writing!
Kal-El Fornia chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
I don't know/forgot how I stumbled onto this story, but I was absolutely enthralled by it. Jun is one of my more favorite digimon characters there are, and there aren't enough stories with her in it. The ones that usually do have her tend to only be bashing. I found everything about it to be realistic of how a big sister would act, and I think you captured the personality of Jun, hell all the characters, perfectly. I love this story without a doubt or question, and I just wish that there were more stories like this around. Sorry if I sound like I'm rambling, but yeah I was so psyched after reading this. Again one of the best stories I've ever read. Bravo.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 10 . 10/18/2010
I love this... It's a pity you couldn't make it longer but still you're writing and feeling are too great for me not to like it XD

Anyway Thank you for making and fionishing this fanfiction! XD
Mercenary Flyer chapter 10 . 6/12/2010
Good story. The romance between the two feels believable despite the age difference.

Do you plan on doing a sequel to this? I'd love to see Yamato's (Matt's) reaction to all this.
Ris Fallon chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
...Of course it was slightly Daisuke-bashing, you cowardly anon. It was told from the point of view of his SISTER, and as a sister, I am well aware that we often view our siblings in very negative light unless we are lucky enough to not have jerks for siblings. Throughout the series, Jun and Daisuke bash each other (even in the Japanese version, so don't mess), and I stayed true to that. And if you can't call him by his real name, I feel no need to take your criticism to heart.

But please, readers, learn the difference between personal preference and staying in character. Geez.
Davisfan chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
Man. Ok, I liked the story, but did you have to be so rude about Davis. Poor guy deserves some respect from those bratty lot. You could have done a couple scenes and had a bit of Daikari in it. I really disliked that you kept Takenouchi in the picture with Matt. I really detest that pairing. They're both traitors. Either way though, Davis was the only person who kept a level head in MaloMyotismon's dream illusion so should be shown a bit of respect. I think personally, that you went over the line on some things.
Vigatus chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
Wow that was quite the ending to the chapter. Sounds like it could easily send the rating up to PG 13. i hope you update soon.
Catalog Cats chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
That's the end?

Pity, although I do understand how easy it is to lose interest in big writing projects.

As an ending, it's actually pretty good. I like how it didn't wrap up in a way that would leave people asking "So, now what?" There's a lot of stuff that could happen. More fun that way.
DragonWolfStar chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
that was a wonderful chapter! great story, i really enjoyed reading it
Vigatus chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
Wow Daisuke was acting like Tai with Kari in that chapter. It was good, thanks for updating.
Lita chapter 9 . 1/14/2010
I believe this is my second Jun fic I've read. It's very good! It's a refreshing change as to what other authors portray her as. I'm eager to read more :)
Catalog Cats chapter 9 . 1/12/2010
Pretty good, except I can't really see Daisuke getting that... protective, I guess is the word... over Jun. I'm under the impression he doesn't much care what she does.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 9 . 1/12/2010
:D... I hope Takure doesn't make a happy moiment go XD... we don't know what he was thinking but YAY! 8D I'm so happy it's updated.

PS: V-V I'm an egoistic person... tis shameful (about last PM)