Reviews for Bloody Lust
Serenity312 chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Aww update please? This was getting extraordinarily exciting! !
Destineyofme chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
please writesome more I want to know what's going to happed
guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
Hi. Its a Rallye long time since you presented a Charter. When are you going to post the next? Because I cant wait.
Artemis630 chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
You should really continue this! I like how Endymion wouldn't help Serenity or his mother, shows how hardheaded he can be. Endymion has quite a history. It was entertaining when Lita assumed Endy was gay!
BABY GIRL TIFF chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
update sooon please
Jessica Love1 chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Love it.
Please add more soon.
This is a really great story!
Please update real soon.
I love it.
Sailor Onyx Pluto chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Hmm... interesting conflict between the vampire and the goddess, but she is right about Endymion actually having feeling since he does have lust for her. Of course, leave it to Sailor Pluto to know the true strands of destiny's ever-weaving web (hmm... that's a good one. I've gotta use that in a fanfic). I like Prince Diamond as Queen Beryl's son, but what exactly is she? Another vampire? A she-werewolf maybe? Don't know if I'll read another chapter tonight, but if I do, I'll be sure to review.
Sailor Onyx Pluto chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Well, I don't know if I can write a long review but I will do my best. First of all, it is well-structured and the plot is already carefully laid out, especially with the two main characters already meeting each other. I like how all the Senshi are not only goddesses of their respective realms of power but also how they all live together on the moon, along with Queen Serenity. The younger Serenity comes off stronger than her younger self would have been and I liked how you used Endymion for the vampire's name instead of Mamoru or Darien (both have been used too many times in other fics I've read with similar themes). I honestly don't think I'll be able to read anymore tonight, however, I will make an effort to review regularly when I do.

P.S. Much props to your beta reader, Lavender Gaia.
PrincessSerenityforever21 chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
I really love the plot PLZ continue and update soon thx you
mangamania chapter 10 . 10/27/2011
its so good and you end the chapter like that. i demand (request) another chapter immediately (asap)!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/8/2011
Please finish this since it is almost done. This is good.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
Yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeesssssss ! Mmoorrrreee _ _
LGCoffeeAddict chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
Hey there! Do you think you're going to update this soon? It's freaking awesome, and I'm really hooked. I hope you end up finishing this because it's very well done so far!

GigI
lilkathra chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
good vampire story love to know how it ends
kya0123 chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
Will there be a second part to this book? And why does it just cutoff in the middle of a plot twist?