Reviews for Ticking Away
Ouangel chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
Ur link doesn't work
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
Cute. I like how Zack was taking care of her (as long as he doesn't go all weird and romantic on her- 'cause that's Alec's job) and how OC had her back. Still confused though- so, she and Logan did break up- glad to hear it. But why was he so nice about bringing her and Zack together after that? And where was she in the previous chapter when she woke up? 'Cause if she'd just broken up with Logan, it would be weird for her to be sleeping in his house (not to mention he'd watched her leave in the previous previous chapter), and it wasn't just some abnormal place for her to be sleeping in her own apartment because it mentions at the beginning of this chapter that OC hadn't been home "when she and Zack had gotten there." Liked the humor with her treatment of the clock, btw.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
So, where in the timeline did this happen? Because it seemed like she was leaving Logan in the previous chapter, and she'd already been found by Zack before she met up with Ben in the series. But now she's talking about her baby (motorcycle?) and seems to be disoriented (not sure why she's there) and it almost seems like she's been sleeping in Logan's house (she's not living with him, is she?).
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
You're really good with the angst, too. I hope you're able to bring out the sun, even if it's just one or two rays, soon for her. So, did she break up with Logan? What plan? I like the necklace part- I'm guessing it's going to be significant. Good chapter.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
You have got some serious skills in describing a scene and getting into her head. I hope that having a pairing like Max/Ben means that you'll find a way to have Manticore save him- after all, they saved Brin from aging, Max after her heart was completely gone, and Zack after he shot himself in the head and had a bunch of organs removed. It might be possible for them to save Ben, right?

I wonder what's up at Logan's. I hope he's caught doing something he shouldn't (there are many possibilities after all) and Max takes off on his butt for good.

Good chapter :)
Jabberwocky1 chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
This is the beginning of an interesting sounding story. I have to admit that at the moment it is still a bit vague, but I am assuming that this is on purpose. Looking forward to having a few more pieces to put together. Nice work!