Reviews for Stupidity
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
i think you should continue this
NoTimeToLive chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Oh poor Katara :( you should update ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
you should continue it
MikayHiwatari chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
OMG! I just love this story :-D. It's so straight to the point, well written and at the same time it really touches the emotions (well.. In my case it did :-D :-p).

I really hope there might be a sequel to it... *hope in the eyes*.

Greetz Mikay ;-)
Crystal Yama chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Maybe you should write a sequel. I really loved it! I like it when authors write when the zutara couple is married. Oh and did you see the new episode today called the southern raiders? I hope so! I'm so excited about tomorrow night when another episode comes out call ember island players. It's really funny, I've seen part of it and it's fun!
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Well, I'll say that I like your writing style.

You make the story interesting, up until the point...you end it with a huge let down.

While it may work as a prologue for a more complete story, if left as a one shot it kind of lets the reader wonder what was the whole point of this ficlet; so far he's forgotten the anniversary, she's upset, she reminds him, and he berates himself...and?...What?...

Can you see why it makes me feel unsatisfyed?

Though I'd definitely be interested if you decided to develop this further :)
Moonlit Steps chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
i liked it

continue plz 8D
o0Che0o chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
No, no, I liked it. Maybe you should extend it a little, but, hey, you don't have to cause its still good the way it is.
money makes me smile chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Well, I liked it.

Short, yes, but sometimes long stories aren't the best choice.

I like your writing style. It's really good. If you decide to continue this, I'll definitly be reading.

Good job!
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
It has great potential of being made into a multichapter story, of them trying to recapture the spark that has dimmed. With the help of Toph and Aang, Sokka and Suki (or Ty Lee).
kawaiiitahina123 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Whoa sad. Me thinks they need help.
Banana-Nut-Bread chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I think this one-shot was excellent. Maybe you should make it a two-shot. I want to see how Zuko makes up with his wife.
ChrisBbacon chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Not being mean; just agreeing with you: yeah, it kinda sucks. Maybe if you'd written some quick notes instead, you could've worked on it later (which would now be about...now, I guess, considering when you're reading this) and gotten something a little...I don't know, lengthier?