Reviews for Away From the Sun
Reiha Sakurai chapter 3 . 3/13
I absolutely loved this fanfic and can't wait till you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next. Hope you update/ re-vamp this fanfic soon.
Padfootette chapter 3 . 3/11
I love this story and I can't wait for more
Angel SilverWinter chapter 3 . 1/25
Great story
godess bubbles chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Can't wait!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
Please decide what you will do with this story soon, i was starting to become engrossed by the middle of the second chapter.
I look forward to the day when you resume this story!
Good luck with any future and current stories!
greenwings33 chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
I love this. One would believe you'd be finished editing after four years?
Oh dear me, I'm being snarky again...
Yris04 chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
So... What happened to this story ? I really did like the first chapters, So I'm curious !
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
This seemed like a great start. Thanks for sharing.
K chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
I wish u had continued
danbear chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
write more
000 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
does it take more than 2 years to revamp a story or tell us your not going to?
please update soon
harrylover101 chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
please update this soon, i think it is very good and am anxious to see it continued soon
Angelfabeth chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
I really enjoyed your story so I hope you continue soon!
Shannon the Original chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Ok, well Update soon
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Well, I think this is a great story. I can't wait to read the new version. I hope it will be as entertaining. Please update soon. By now you should have learned of the plot by to delete any and all stories that have violence and lemons involved. We as writers and readers cannot just take this threat lying down. There are a couple petitions going around on change dot org about fanfiction deleting stories. All you have to do is go to change dot org and search under fanfiction. Then sign the petitions that you support. They also give you the option of sharing on facebook to allow your friends to sign it too. I would pass this knowledge along to all your readers and writing friends.