Reviews for Jealousy, Alcohol and Caspian's Secret Crush
blueeyesandliterature chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Oh my God. That was fantastic! I love the ending!
Ferosh chapter 1 . 9/24/2008

I love this!

It's fantastic.

A job well done.

cosmic-cube-keeper chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Well done!
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
The ending was to cute!I'd love another chapter!
Kirsten-B chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Good one. I'd really like to find out about your way the boys will try to explain this to the queens. lol
Black-Sky-Loves-Me chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
That was so good! I loved the end, man that would be my worst nightmare to walk in on my brother after he had had sex -shudders- Great job!
CantTakeMyEyesOffYou chapter 1 . 8/5/2008

This was brilliant, I loved it.
YaOiPrInCeSs16 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
WOW! This was amazing! Like all the reviewers who commented, this is brillant! Your amazing! Lucy so clueless and has no idea! I laughed so hard at that part! You should make a second part or something! Either way, GREAT JOB! XD
Thanatos Nemesis chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
*falls over laughing* Oh...dear...*snickers* Poor Lucy has no idea...

Loved it!
MesT chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Okay. The perfection of this story, from beginning to end (and what a hilarious last line!) is simply UNMATCHED! AH! I actually laughed out loud throughout the entire drunken scene, and let me tell you, it's rare for me to laugh out loud.. to myself... sitting alone in a room. I must have sounded like a crazy person to anyone outside the door.

And the sex scene was SO good too.. I'm usually a little disappointed with those, but this one was spectacular.

My dear, you are a FANTASTIC writer! WOWIE!

Well that's the most enthusiastic review I've ever given... Trust me, I'm not weird, I'm just very impressed. :)
When The Sun Goes Down chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
teehee. yaoiXD

"My head feels like someone hit it with a dwarf." lol.

and isn't it hilarious when children misinterprate sex as violence? lolage. *thumbs up*
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Awesome fic! "King Caspian the Responsible" ... he lost that title pretty quickly. Then again, who can blame him not being able to resist Peter?

I loved Lucy ... she was so adorably innocent.

The sex was hot and the ending was hilarious!

Great work!
lucymonster chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Oh god, that was Hot and hilariously funny at the same time...brilliant writing. I love it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Absolutely brilliant! *laughs uproariously at the ending* ;D
Wyxan chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
OH-MY-GOD *-* Love it !

This was so AWESOME. The best fic I've ever read on this couple (and God only knows how much I love CasPeter). It's unbelievable how you mix humor, emotion and sexiness together... You ought to (no! you HAVE TO) continue it ! It's totally fascinating. The way you make characters behave is exactly the way I imagine they "really" do.

Your lemon is so well-written, you make both Peter and Caspian be so hot... Queen Lucy the Innocent is so adorable and funny !

I'll be the happiest man on Earth if you'd continue it *w*

Keep up the great work ! ;)

54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »