Reviews for History Lessons
Veraozao chapter 13 . 3/27
love it, kiss
BlackRose915 chapter 13 . 3/3
I just found this story and fell completely in love with it. Please get the chapters coming, I'm loving the way it's going.
Ai Astin chapter 9 . 2/12
LOL I love chika chika boom boom! XD
kagome past and present chapter 13 . 2/3
So is this going to be a regular updated story now? Because I had to re-read the entire story just to remember details. Not that it was a bad thing, just tedious is all.
WrenWeir chapter 13 . 2/3
I really enjoyed reading this. I love seeing the pairing, and then the added story of them trying to help the children and Kagome's healing is very interesting.
Annalynn Roe chapter 13 . 2/2
I was up until 3AM reading this story xD It's absolutely amazing, and I can't wait until your next update!
Annalynn Roe chapter 3 . 2/1
1.) Sesshy's son totally caught me off guard. Right up until Sesshoumaru showed up I didn't have a clue xD
2.) Shippo! You're gonna make me cry!

I love this story by the way xD It's wonderful.
silvercrescent pheonix chapter 13 . 2/1
awe no I want to read more!
Blackmoon OniOokami chapter 13 . 2/1
Oh, goodness. How I missed this story. And a wonderful time to read it, too! In the night, re-reading the whole story, after a crazy week. Just makes me sink into my bed/couch.
Anyways; thank you so much for updating- I don't even care if it took you long to update, cause it would make me a hypocrite (though hard to believe I haven't updated anything in about four YEARS. Damn.)
I hope to see the next, extra fluffy chapter soon! Ja ne!
guest chapter 13 . 1/31
oh please update echooo. . pretty please soon!
tinawinna chapter 13 . 1/31
I'm really enjoying the story. I can't wait for you to update.
Arysen chapter 13 . 1/30
Yay! I am so happy you have posted another chapter. I hope you continue this story. I really enjoy it!

Thank you for sharing!
seshysgodestris chapter 13 . 1/30
Such a well written story. I'm curious as to if you are ever going to extend it, or of you are going to leave it as it is.
RandomRamenQueen chapter 13 . 1/30
I absolutely adore this story please do not take too long to update it!
R.R.Q
Well I like it. I do not remember what was that you change in the previous chapter *throws a tomato* but when I reread the whole story, I like it a lot and everything seemed to fow smoothly ;)
So keep up the amazing work! And tthank you for continuing the story.