Reviews for History Lessons
acherongoddess chapter 17 . 3/20
i absolutely love this story, it is so cute, and i would love to see it to the end. looking forward to the next update.
NightAnonymous chapter 17 . 3/17
pls update soon
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 17 . 3/16
Wow, I'm really~ enjoying this story and have spent most of today reading all of it. I have a tendency of reading fics aloud with different intonations for different characters and right now I feel quite hoarse, so worth it.
NightAnonymous chapter 17 . 3/13
pls update soon
ChocoStar chapter 17 . 2/28
Thank you for updating! The chapter was great
Shinigami Miroku chapter 17 . 2/20
I know what it's like to have a slow upload speed, due to life and other issues, so don't worry about that. It is an enjoyable fic, one that I'm glad that I found.
sumiko808 chapter 17 . 2/11
Thank you so much for updating! I'm so happy, this made my day! I can't wait for the next chapter.
yayayay please another chapter soon this is a great story!
Lady of Sign chapter 17 . 2/6
I'm so glad you updated and I had to re read this but I'm happy I did because this is a great story!
Tonij chapter 17 . 2/3
Love this story. Can't wait for the next update
serenityselena chapter 17 . 2/3
things will be better now...
can't wait to read more :)
Thunderfiredragon chapter 17 . 2/3
Still here and glad I stuck around because this was a beautiful chapter xx
Sesshiesfangirl chapter 17 . 2/2
xelsan chapter 17 . 2/2
Just finished power reading through this entire story again! It was a great read the first time and even better the second time catching small things I missed! Glad you're updating again and looking forward to the chapters to come!
brigette.corbett chapter 17 . 2/2
My husband came running into the room when I yelled "Oh my god!" He asked "What's wrong?" And I could only squeak "She updated!" Lol. Great chapter and I'm so excited!