Reviews for History Lessons
Crossed lover chapter 17 . 10/4
Please, please, PLEASE hurry up with that next chapter! I haven't read something thus good on the site for who knows how long. You have an amazing plot, well thought out characters, and leave the reader wanting more after every chapter. Be proud. I almost never review let alone give such high praise. Finish it! I'm dying to know what happens next.
iLoveMyMV chapter 17 . 8/4
Arrghh.. this is so awesome like cream cheese! i hope update soon!
TBH, seiichi's (sess's son) screen time is so scarce, why did you even introduce him if he's not going to have a significant part of this story, and btw, where's kagome's family? how about miroku and the taijiya? how did they die?
Anyhow, this story is still great but there are still a lot of blanks to filled out. Hope you update soon!
iLoveMyMV chapter 4 . 8/3
Oh so he really has feelings for kagome since before, aw...
But I'm so curious of who seiichi's mother..
iLoveMyMV chapter 3 . 8/3
Wow! This is gettingpre amazing!
iLoveMyMV chapter 2 . 8/3
So fast paced? But it's cute, hahahaha. a bit cringy when kagome hugged sesshomaru though, do they have a relationship that he forgot or something? Why would kagome just hug him like that?
iLoveMyMV chapter 1 . 8/3
The first part is already interesting, but too short. still, I'm loving it!
Juliastes chapter 17 . 8/2
Lovely. I look forward to your next installment.
Veraozao chapter 17 . 7/27
love it, kiss
Mevneriel chapter 17 . 7/20
Welcome back! It brings me great joy to see the story is alive and continuing.
BelleMorte1989 chapter 17 . 6/16
After all this talk of being injured during passion this story is in need of lemons (plural) XD
BelleMorte1989 chapter 15 . 6/16
Lol Sessh Kag angsting...It was kinda funny tho
BelleMorte1989 chapter 3 . 6/16
Whoa that last bit hit me like a brick...squeee Shippo's alive
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 17 . 4/28
Took me two days to read all of this nut I loved it I hope you continue updating this great story
White Fairy Writer chapter 17 . 3/30
I'm so excited your back! I've always loved this story, can't wait to find out how it ends!
acherongoddess chapter 17 . 3/20
i absolutely love this story, it is so cute, and i would love to see it to the end. looking forward to the next update.