Reviews for History Lessons
DragonLadyRachael chapter 16 . 1/10
See, I had been writing a story with a Sess/Kag pairing that was angsty at the beginning, and then lightened, all so I could use the following scene:
S-'Such a response would be beneath this Sesshomaru.'
K-"Yes, but you think everything is beneath you."
S raises an eyebrow and whispers 'Indeed. I would very much like to have you beneath me, little miko.'
K- jawdrop and stunned silence.
Now, however, I'd much rather read your story.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 16 . 1/10
Please continue!
Lii chapter 16 . 1/8
Hola me gustaria Que el proximo capitulo fuera ya ese apareamiento ya que sesshomaru espero mucho como 500 y mas tanto kagome tambien quiere seria bueno que ella quedara embarazada despues del apareamiento con tantas crias de youkay puros y no sean haniou
katscratchstudios chapter 16 . 1/5
This is sooooo good. I just binge read the entire thing and I am honestly so happy right now! I can't wait for the next installment.
Gaaralover204 chapter 16 . 1/5
More please this is a great fan fiction
call me Milo chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
It's sooooo good! It's a hole different direction then the other stories I've head of this pairing! I'm just waiting for more now!

Waiting at the edge of my seat,
Milo
your kidney 4lunch '3 chapter 16 . 12/29/2015
MOOOOOOORREEE! PLEASE!? I'M DYING! I WANNA READ MORE PLEAAASEEEEEE?
kouga's older woman chapter 16 . 12/26/2015
Love Sesshy's oposite sides
allyct160 chapter 16 . 12/23/2015
great as always and super cute between the characters can't wait for more and i thought his instincts were going to go over the norm soon she agreed to be his mate! can't wait for more and keep up the great work and good luck! Happy holidays!
Mevneriel chapter 16 . 12/20/2015
Beautiful chapter!
Lady of Sign chapter 16 . 12/18/2015
This is a great story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Merry Christmas!
LazuriteSix chapter 16 . 12/17/2015
Great story! I love it!
LazuriteSix chapter 15 . 12/17/2015
Wow he's an idiot.
Ashatan87 chapter 16 . 12/16/2015
This is amazing! So different from what I've read so far! I love how you've kept them so realistic to the original characters in my opinion, as if this is what they would've been like! I look forward to reading more Sesshy and Kags! ! !
LazuriteSix chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
In the beginning of the story, youkai were concealing themselves, but now it seems they are all out in the open at this conference. It's a bit confusing.