Reviews for History Lessons
Hellohello chapter 17 . 4/19
Oh nose! Not another abandoned story! This is such a good read...
paper n pen chapter 17 . 4/7
I do hope you will still finish this story. It is beautifully written.
Estringe chapter 17 . 3/5
YOU'RE STILL UPDATING! YOU'RE STILL UPDATING! OH MY GOODNESS I'M SO EXCITED! AAAAAHHHH!

I'm very fond of this story, and very glad to see you back.
OMG you're back! yay! It's been a year or two since I read this but if I recall, I think this was one of the longest reviews I've written! lol.

So glad you're well and thanks for the update! I'm gonna go back and re-read this from the beginning. Cheers! :)
laelruin chapter 17 . 1/24
This story has kept me up all night to finish what you have so far. (It's 5am...)
It feels like it's coming to an end/conclusion and I really look forward to it!
Thank you!
L
emmalilly21 chapter 17 . 12/28/2017
I hope this story continues. I've never read a purely Inuyasha fanfic before mainly because I loathe Kagome. I am really enjoying this fic though. It helps that my favorite Inuyasha character is Sesshomaru.
Lili chapter 17 . 12/9/2017
PLISSSSSSSS actualiza mas capitulo o pasalo por wattppad pero capitulo 18 PLISSSSSSSS pero ya con apareamiento y cachorrosss puros de razas con el caracter de sesshomaru PLISSSSSSSS PLISSSSSSSS PLISSSSSSSS PLISSSSSSSS
Swiftdreamer9982 chapter 17 . 12/7/2017
I love it please keep going this story is like making love and the beauty of getting to the climax you know its just so worth the wait so please give me more
young kagome chapter 17 . 12/5/2017
I had to go back and reread the story I forgot what was happening lol. Nice. Kagome is really super emotional like she cries at least twice in every chapter lol. I’m a bit disappointed I thought Sesshomaru would have some competition for Kagome with Toshi before she finally chose him. Ah well, please update soon!
animecutylover chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Woah. That sure was an amusing reunion. XD
Crossed lover chapter 17 . 10/4/2017
Please, please, PLEASE hurry up with that next chapter! I haven't read something thus good on the site for who knows how long. You have an amazing plot, well thought out characters, and leave the reader wanting more after every chapter. Be proud. I almost never review let alone give such high praise. Finish it! I'm dying to know what happens next.
iLoveMyMV chapter 17 . 8/4/2017
Arrghh.. this is so awesome like cream cheese! i hope update soon!
TBH, seiichi's (sess's son) screen time is so scarce, why did you even introduce him if he's not going to have a significant part of this story, and btw, where's kagome's family? how about miroku and the taijiya? how did they die?
Anyhow, this story is still great but there are still a lot of blanks to filled out. Hope you update soon!
iLoveMyMV chapter 4 . 8/3/2017
Oh so he really has feelings for kagome since before, aw...
But I'm so curious of who seiichi's mother..
iLoveMyMV chapter 3 . 8/3/2017
Wow! This is gettingpre amazing!
iLoveMyMV chapter 2 . 8/3/2017
So fast paced? But it's cute, hahahaha. a bit cringy when kagome hugged sesshomaru though, do they have a relationship that he forgot or something? Why would kagome just hug him like that?