Reviews for History Lessons
G2g chapter 14 . 8/28
I hope you continue with this story. I really enjoyed reading it, which was evident by the fact that I kept reading it until 4:20AM last night and tonight until 1:21AM. Heheh
korkyjohnny0327 chapter 14 . 7/22
This is an immaculate story. I love it. Please do hurry at least with the next chapter so i may indulge myself in chocolate time and reading. Very few stories catch my attention anymore so this wonderful one is quite refreshing. Thank you. *Bows*
Fire's of the heart chapter 11 . 4/26
I'm sorry but I can't help myself in one part it should be "he has , hasn't he?" Because you're statement is positive your tag question should be negative
The Celtic Dragon chapter 14 . 2/16
Love this story and look forward to it being completed at some point!
Mickey663 chapter 14 . 2/14
Omgomgomgomg…I love this story it's so cute. Can't wait for the next update. Please keep writing because your an amazing writer.
GiselaWV chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
Love it!
Onikisu Tashio chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Love this soooo much! *Pats Echo Hunter on the back*
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
Aww, so perfect. What is going to happen? When things end perfectly something always happens.
Purplediamon chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
You know what would be cool? If their plane crashed.
AngelMiko69 chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
Love it! Just absolutely love it!
Arysen chapter 14 . 8/14/2014
I just love this story! I was ecstatic to see that you are once again updating. I read this story awhile back and was sad to see there were no updates in awhile and (smack self) didn't bother to leave any reviews as I thought the author probably abandoned the story for good. I know, I know. I would have left them anyways. :(

Yay! Just read the updated chapters! Just love love love this story. I find your take on aura melding, healing of auras etc very interesting.
There are not a lot of very good Kag/Sesh story in the present day so I was very happy to find this one.

I hope you will continue your story and I look forward to the next chapter!
White Fairy Writer chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
So cute, I love this story and I'm glad you're continuing it! The final line makes me wonder that something bad is going to happen, because Sesshoumaru? Happy? I can't wait to see the wedding though!
bootskitty328 chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
Love the story! Its so awesome! Although i was wondering what ever happened to kirara? Shes a full demon so what happened to her? And koga i think id be hilarious to see how both sesshomarus and kogas reactions to th mating. n_n looking forward to the next chapter!
seshysgodestris chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
Aaand insert suspense moment 0.o
Lol
Estringe chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
Well, that last line makes it seems like everything is about to go to shit. Lol.