Reviews for What Friends Are For
Bambi2900 chapter 5 . 4/22
Yep, that was hot as all hell! I love me a bit of Wolfstar but I don't normally go for anything with James in a sexual situation for some reason (not even with Lily - don't ask me why!). This story, however, was great, I think because there was that bit of built-in awkwardness between them already, which you dealt with sensitively yet with that touch of irreverence that should always characterise the Marauders, and that eased me into reading about James' dick, lol! Good job!
Pizarra chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
So I came here with some doubts, but it so much more of what I expected! But just like James, I want more. Great story! Everything was really hot and enjoyable.
JBubbles chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Shagalicious, fergulicious, totally delicious fanfic to finish the night. Loved it!
IntenslyHonest chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Oh geeze, that was awesome!
SML chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
This was just brilliant! I don't know why anyone would call you names, if they don't like it, don't click on it. You give proper warnings. Screw 'em. I loved your threesome. Thank you!
MiranDuranDa chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Loved it! Thanks so much for sharing!
JennySam chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
I read this fic years ago, but I always remembered it (kind of hard not to when it was your first threesome lol!). I randomly ran into it again. Still the hottest thing I've ever read.
reading-is-breathing25 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
I love your author's note, it was tucking hilarious. And yes, I know that this says tucking
I Double Dare You chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Whew! *fans self slightly*

God DAAAAAMN. I haven't read a steamy scene that good in a long time. I'd compliment you on your brilliant writing style and keeping the character's in character but my brain isn't working at the moment. In fact, I think my brain just melted out of my ears. Beautiful fic! I especially like how you've portrayed the relationship between R and S - beautiful!
Eriakit chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
S-sweet gods!

I... you... that was filthy.

...and I loved it. Reveled in it. Et cetera.
K.Henderson chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
I really liked this story and I love the ending. I'd love to read another threesome between these guys or maybe even a James is Gay and admits it story because I love the way you write his confusion. I'm gonna go through and read some of your other stories, for sure. You've totally just gained a new fan!
Moony's puppy chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Best. Thing. Ever.
unique.normality chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This... will be interesting.

I only hope James doesn't lie to Lily about it, I'm such a loser but that would kinda ruin it for me a bit.
mmsbddvr chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
I like to think it's possible for a straight guy to get fucked and fuck and still be straight. Part of which makes it so hot actually. None of that mentally repressed in denial crap. Just lust. I liked your story. It was open. Unexplored uncharted water at least to me. I never read a jp/sb/rl threesome but it's really not is it it was just a one time thing. A novelty which might offend of course but a work of art that pushes boundaries. Remus comes across well written and true to character as well as Sirius, James a little off not that it couldn't happen of course but what little James Potter was explored turned him out to be a very confident jerk. The smut was excellent as well that always helps. 10 because art stands for itself without needing the artist to explain itself.
Addicted2Love chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
Shagalicious! The ultimate threesome!