Reviews for What Friends Are For
JBubbles chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Shagalicious, fergulicious, totally delicious fanfic to finish the night. Loved it!
IntenslyHonest chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Oh geeze, that was awesome!
SML chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
This was just brilliant! I don't know why anyone would call you names, if they don't like it, don't click on it. You give proper warnings. Screw 'em. I loved your threesome. Thank you!
MiranDuranDa chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Loved it! Thanks so much for sharing!
JennySam chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
I read this fic years ago, but I always remembered it (kind of hard not to when it was your first threesome lol!). I randomly ran into it again. Still the hottest thing I've ever read.
reading-is-breathing25 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
I love your author's note, it was tucking hilarious. And yes, I know that this says tucking
I Double Dare You chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Whew! *fans self slightly*

God DAAAAAMN. I haven't read a steamy scene that good in a long time. I'd compliment you on your brilliant writing style and keeping the character's in character but my brain isn't working at the moment. In fact, I think my brain just melted out of my ears. Beautiful fic! I especially like how you've portrayed the relationship between R and S - beautiful!
Eriakit chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
S-sweet gods!

I... you... that was filthy.

...and I loved it. Reveled in it. Et cetera.
K.Henderson chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
I really liked this story and I love the ending. I'd love to read another threesome between these guys or maybe even a James is Gay and admits it story because I love the way you write his confusion. I'm gonna go through and read some of your other stories, for sure. You've totally just gained a new fan!
Moony's puppy chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Best. Thing. Ever.
unique.normality chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This... will be interesting.

I only hope James doesn't lie to Lily about it, I'm such a loser but that would kinda ruin it for me a bit.
mmsbddvr chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
I like to think it's possible for a straight guy to get fucked and fuck and still be straight. Part of which makes it so hot actually. None of that mentally repressed in denial crap. Just lust. I liked your story. It was open. Unexplored uncharted water at least to me. I never read a jp/sb/rl threesome but it's really not is it it was just a one time thing. A novelty which might offend of course but a work of art that pushes boundaries. Remus comes across well written and true to character as well as Sirius, James a little off not that it couldn't happen of course but what little James Potter was explored turned him out to be a very confident jerk. The smut was excellent as well that always helps. 10 because art stands for itself without needing the artist to explain itself.
Addicted2Love chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
Shagalicious! The ultimate threesome!
brokentoysarenofun chapter 5 . 4/18/2011

I love this, I read a Remus/Sirius/James fic recently but the characters weren't quite how I see them however it was hot so when I saw this I had to read it! I love Remus/Sirius so I really like the fact that you have them in a relationship with James just joining in rather than them all just being mates or all being in a three way relationship. The way you wrote James' curiosity and slowly growing enthusiasm was brilliantly realistic and Remus and Sirius were so sweet about it!

Beautifully hot

22Eire chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Brilliant story! And incredibly hot :D Love these three together. Really enjoyed it! x