Reviews for Home Baked Seduction
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This was super hilarious! Loved it :D
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
HE TOTALLY IS.

(it's funny 'cos it's true)
NCIS-Bones-Chick chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I really liked your story, the whole pie seduction thing- loved it :)
Snipermeow is evil chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Well I squealed with delight, don't know about you. :P Awesome job!
BBfan4ever chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I was just cruiseing through the archives and found your one shot. Its realy great! Hilarious! Dialouge wise, i think you were prety up to date
MissNebraskaLIVE chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
You should write something about Dr. Sweets. Immediately. He's just... lovely.

And this was genius.
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
LOL!That was so funny!...(tries to stop laughing now..) whew..alright. Great job on the fic! Extremely cute!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Wonderful! I really enjoyed it!
Insert Something Memorable chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Really liked this :) The dialogue was great, had me giggling out loud. Even though I'm not always a fan of some of the blatant anvils about B&B on the show, I liked Sweets' comment about the pie and seduction (..one of the very few moments of the finale I enjoyed :p), and this was a great take on it :)
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
WOw, I can't believe I've never read any of your stories before. I've enjoyed them all so far and this one's no exception:)

I loved when Sweets pointed out that Booth trying to get Brennan to eat pie could be a form of seduction. At that moment I was like 'Yes, another Booth and Brennan shipper!' I'm kind of a loser like that.

Anyway, I loved the dialogue in this one as well, it really made me laugh.

Terrific job!

Leah
saturn567 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
awesome job!
Bones62442fbi-rlh chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
L.O.V.E it! It perfectly captures the witty banter between Booth and Brennan! I can practically hear them saying it in my mind. Really excellently done!
naeo99 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Very cute! Good Job!
Melissax3 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
good fic, i liked it
IrishFate chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
LOL! A sheet with a hole! I crack up just thinking about them having this conversation. Thanks.