Reviews for Angelinus
emeraldchickpea chapter 41 . 3/21/2009
Can't wait for book 5 in the Snape cycle!
sylphides chapter 41 . 3/21/2009
Aw the story's over! It was wonderful. Thank you for writing this! You have a wonderful imagination and a great way of carrying it out with words. I haven't reviewed very often, if at all, but I read each chapter eagerly and enjoyed every one. :)
peruvianprincess chapter 41 . 3/21/2009
Thanks for another great story. Interesting, fresh story line and your OC's were good. Thanks for only covering what was important in the wedding scene and not going into all the detail that we've read a million times. Hope we see more from you.
korrigan1112 chapter 41 . 3/21/2009
It was a fabulous story, thank you. I regret that it is finished, really.

I will wait your next story.

Korrigan
cyiusblack chapter 39 . 3/15/2009
Myene chapter 39 . 3/14/2009
Intresting sultion, but still heartbrakigna t parts.
cyiusblack chapter 38 . 3/8/2009
korrigan1112 chapter 37 . 2/28/2009
I can't wait to read the next chapter.

It is very interesting, as always.

Thanks

A bientôt j'espère

Korrigan
Lrnd chapter 36 . 2/27/2009
Awesome story so far! Although I see how angelinus kind of plays in i don't know why the whole 2 souls in one body is important to the plot
cyiusblack chapter 36 . 2/21/2009
Zarathustra46 chapter 35 . 2/13/2009
Ok, I know I didn't miss this, and I checked my trackings - disturbed - not disturebed. Someone is not paying attention to my fixes... (Stamps foot and glares down under while crossing arms... but then smiles) otherwise, good show.
cyiusblack chapter 34 . 2/7/2009
Fmh chapter 34 . 2/7/2009
Great title to this chapter. I love seeing Draco at work he and Hermione make a wonderful team and such fun they are so clever! I just wish Hermione had been in the chapter but perhaps better not tact is not her forte! Thank you for updating
Myene chapter 33 . 1/30/2009
I was just starting to wonder what had happened to our Miss. Sandy...
Fmh chapter 33 . 1/30/2009
Great to have Sandy back in the story thank you
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »