Reviews for Angelinus
arobynsung chapter 24 . 11/29/2008
I was wondering when the drama would start coming to a head. Hope Sev's alright!

Looking forward to more :DD
Myene chapter 24 . 11/29/2008
o, cliffie! how evil of you!

Thats too bad about the pack, but looseing a friend like that, i can see why he wouldn't want to coem back to school. No new wolfs at school? With wolfsbane i supose biting would drop down, so thats nto terable supriseing, as adults are more likely to be out at night than kids.
cyiusblack chapter 24 . 11/29/2008
update soon
Fmh chapter 24 . 11/29/2008
Thanks for the "hello" it's a pleasure to review your work. Loved the Canary scenes I've had many happy holidays there! I love your working of danger into a happy holiday scene very dramatic!
Jiapa chapter 24 . 11/28/2008
Wow. I guess this story isn't coming to a close anytime soon.

I hope the threat, whatever it is, is resolved quickly. I was really enjoying the image of a relaxed Severus playing BOO with his child.
Fmh chapter 23 . 11/24/2008
Lovely happy chapter thank you
Myene chapter 23 . 11/23/2008
Well, we know what happned to one of the hogwarts pack, what about the other 3? wouldn't the youngist 2 still be in hogwarts? Did none ccome after them?
Fmh chapter 22 . 11/18/2008
I went back to see if I had missed the action! Great chapter I love the scene in the office and of course in the potions class room! I would have loved to have had Remus' take on the action. Thank you for updating
Fmh chapter 21 . 11/8/2008
Two wonderful chapters thank you so much I have really enjoyed the antics of all three of the family and having Molly in the story again!
Fmh chapter 19 . 10/27/2008
Loved the fight they are worthy adverseries! Thank you for a great chapter
sylphides chapter 19 . 10/26/2008
Yay for the old Molly! :)

I don't review as often as a should, but I wanted to tell you that I love your story (and the one that goes before this) and your writing and plot only gets better and better!
Fmh chapter 18 . 10/19/2008
Wonderful chapter showing how Angelinus is bringing these two together in an even deeper way. Can't wait for dinner at Malfoy Manor! Thank you
Fmh chapter 17 . 10/13/2008
You are really cruel to Severus & Remus! There they were settling down to middle age and now they have this to deal with I love it thank you
arobynsung chapter 17 . 10/11/2008
Oh damn.

They should just fire the stupid governess.
arobynsung chapter 16 . 10/5/2008