Reviews for Angelinus
cyiusblack chapter 28 . 12/27/2008
Fmh chapter 27 . 12/21/2008
Love these two in Death Eater mode. Poor people they have no idea! Thank you for updating
Myene chapter 27 . 12/20/2008
*snicker* I loved the workplace discriptions! Labs liek a witch indeed...lol
cyiusblack chapter 27 . 12/19/2008
sylphides chapter 26 . 12/14/2008
Loved the little Hermione-Draco interlude! We don't get nearly enough of them. :) I laughed my head off at Hermione's nonchalance and Severus' embarrassment at his less-than-clothed state. Thank you for the very satisfactory study break!

-sylphides
Fmh chapter 26 . 12/13/2008
Great chwpter I love the Malfoys together I think they are a much better pair than Hermione/Ron. Thank you
Myene chapter 26 . 12/13/2008
Yes, Sevvy has defently made jack ass-ness (ass-ery?) an art.

Lovely update.
Fmh chapter 25 . 12/8/2008
I love your stories because they have Remus as a strong character sometimes able to hold his own and get Severus out of trouble! great chapter thank you
cyiusblack chapter 25 . 12/6/2008
arobynsung chapter 24 . 11/29/2008
I was wondering when the drama would start coming to a head. Hope Sev's alright!

Looking forward to more :DD
Myene chapter 24 . 11/29/2008
o, cliffie! how evil of you!

Thats too bad about the pack, but looseing a friend like that, i can see why he wouldn't want to coem back to school. No new wolfs at school? With wolfsbane i supose biting would drop down, so thats nto terable supriseing, as adults are more likely to be out at night than kids.
cyiusblack chapter 24 . 11/29/2008
Fmh chapter 24 . 11/29/2008
Thanks for the "hello" it's a pleasure to review your work. Loved the Canary scenes I've had many happy holidays there! I love your working of danger into a happy holiday scene very dramatic!
Jiapa chapter 24 . 11/28/2008
Wow. I guess this story isn't coming to a close anytime soon.

I hope the threat, whatever it is, is resolved quickly. I was really enjoying the image of a relaxed Severus playing BOO with his child.
Fmh chapter 23 . 11/24/2008
Lovely happy chapter thank you
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »