Reviews for Angelinus
Fmh chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
Loved the insights into Severus' interaction with the children very sweet but IC. Thank you for updating especially the tetris!
Fmh chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
I loved seeing the whole lot together especially hermione and Draco! The conversation between Ron and Severus was so true and sweet. and I love seeing the "power of three" thank you
Jiapa chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
Lovely. Thank you.
Pippin1973 chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Well I'm glad you have a new story out. So far so good, and interesting. Lighter and somewhat funny which is nice...I liked the ceremony and the gifts were really clever.
Fmh chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
Thank you for a truly wonderful chapter i love the bonding and the wonderful magic they produced thank you
Fmh chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Wonderful wonderful lots of Remus and Severus and a temper tantrum! You are back on top form with a bang I know I'm going to love this thank you
silverbirch chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I'm still girding mu loins to tackle Book 1, so I shall park this in the usual place!
Jiapa chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Lovely start. I like the set up a lot; I'm looking forward to seeing Severus deal with (and fight) the werewolf restrictions, and to seeing both Severus and Remus deal with a pair of 5 year olds. 8)
Zarathustra46 chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Ok, I found two errors I didn't catch - dang it all!

1: “Oh wow,” Jenny Bones said in wide eyed amazement. “Old Snape had a temper on tonight!”

Should be 'has a temper'

2: and I have really strong, if crooked teeth!”

there needs to be a comma after crooked.

Wait - I don't feel so bad, Nathan missed them too. LOL