Reviews for Angelinus
Pippin1973 chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
Wow all this mushy-mushy coming from Les Dowich! But it's nice, I enjoy this story thus far, and I hope he gets to see the transformation...I loved this line (women clutching children to them, men glaring at him as they hurried their families away) Great.
Pippin1973 chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
Ah for the children, the softer side of Sev.
sylphides chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
I've been working through your SVW stories, and I'm finally all caught up. :) They're really good, I love the people dynamics and the way you evolve each story so the people mature and change as real people do, yet stay the same. It was really interesting especially to see Severus as a young, idealistic, naive boy infatuated with Tom and Lucius and comfortable as a Death Eater, and then over time, become a bitter opponent of the dark and a figure for the light. Each story centers around things that are related, yet different so that it isn't repetitive of the previous stories. I'm looking forward to future updates!
Fmh chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
Loved the insights into Severus' interaction with the children very sweet but IC. Thank you for updating especially the tetris!
Fmh chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
I loved seeing the whole lot together especially hermione and Draco! The conversation between Ron and Severus was so true and sweet. and I love seeing the "power of three" thank you
Jiapa chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
Lovely. Thank you.
Pippin1973 chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Well I'm glad you have a new story out. So far so good, and interesting. Lighter and somewhat funny which is nice...I liked the ceremony and the gifts were really clever.
Fmh chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
Thank you for a truly wonderful chapter i love the bonding and the wonderful magic they produced thank you
Fmh chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Wonderful wonderful lots of Remus and Severus and a temper tantrum! You are back on top form with a bang I know I'm going to love this thank you
silverbirch chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I'm still girding mu loins to tackle Book 1, so I shall park this in the usual place!
Jiapa chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Lovely start. I like the set up a lot; I'm looking forward to seeing Severus deal with (and fight) the werewolf restrictions, and to seeing both Severus and Remus deal with a pair of 5 year olds. 8)
Zarathustra46 chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Ok, I found two errors I didn't catch - dang it all!

1: “Oh wow,” Jenny Bones said in wide eyed amazement. “Old Snape had a temper on tonight!”

Should be 'has a temper'

2: and I have really strong, if crooked teeth!”

there needs to be a comma after crooked.

Wait - I don't feel so bad, Nathan missed them too. LOL