Reviews for Scorching Heat
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
i absolutely love this story.
bgrgrmpy chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
rereading again! love this story
Chandar chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Loved your story. Just found your Steph & Ranger stories and I'm slowly working through them. Please post more! Thanks
Mik N'jirnav chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
Great story...really enjoyed it! Left me with a few unanswered questions though. Like, what was the fight about? And what did the cucumber have to do with it? And way back a few chapters, Chapter 7 to be exact, there was this bit:

"My gaze traveled to Bobby and Lester. "I want you to get some of the special ladies from the treasure. You know what I have in mind."

Lester gave a feral smile. "You bet we do. Ah, it will be a blast to get used to Shelly again."

Which made no sense to me. I think I finally figured out what you meant though...'special ladies from the treasure' was referring to guns or weapons from their private armory, correct? And Shelly must be Lester's nickname for one of the weapons. Did I get that right?

Anyway, great story, I loved it!
Vulcan Rider chapter 12 . 10/9/2010
Absolutely wonderful story. I was thrown a bit by Ranger's backstory, but then realized that this story was written back during the earlier books. I've always thought there was more to Frank than met the eye. You did him justice. I loved seeing Ranger and his men intimidated by his status.

As for the grammar, etc. I found many words that didn't really work right in the context of the story, but figured out what you meant and the words you were trying to think of. Even though English isn't your first language, I believe you did a very, very good job on it. Also, the suspense of the story, and the detail worked beautifully to create a wonderful story, full of all the necessary items that make a story go from good to great.

Thank you for sharing your work with us.

Maggie
bgrgrmp chapter 12 . 6/28/2010
I didn't realize charming the wizard was .hot!hot!hot!I am going right now to check out the redt of your stories
bgrgrmp chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
excellent story
bgrgrmp chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
I can feel steph and rangers pain.i am rereading this story...i love it
mssmith chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
Really good story, loved it. Now...what the hell is with the cucumber? You can't just leave it like that! Thanks for the great story babe.
dancingpiggy chapter 12 . 7/30/2008
urg! i still want to know what the fight was about! i bet steph wants to get a dog or something ;P besides that great ending, i think the cucumber smashing was great!

dancingpiggy
x3myheartbeat chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
haha love it.
victorianchic105 chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
Congratulations! It was wonderful, can't wait to read what you post next :)
Night script chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
whoa... lol... the cucumber is gone... lol...
x3myheartbeat chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
aw finally!
dancingpiggy chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
AW! awesome chapter, i like how you had frank go in first

now hurry up and write that epilogue, i want to now what the cucumber had to do with anything! ;D

dancingpiggy