Reviews for Scorching Heat
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
That was beautiful!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2015
To see him break down like that just goes to show the depth of their love.
The belief of the feelings Deep in their souls led them to each other.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
Even in her extreme agony she is worried about thank goodness. Their souls are still able to reach out and find one another.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
His faith in her and her own faith and strength in herself may get her through this latest attempt on her life.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
Very intense chapter! Cannot wait to see what's next.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
Very nerve wracking chapter and now Moknar saying Steph is dead!
She damn well better not be!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
So much anguish and pain for Steph and Ranger. Different erent kind of pain but still pain.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
One of Franks enemies has Steph. So not good but an interesting, different twist.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
Yes. I like stories about lesser characters.
Good chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
I loved the way he changed from husband and man to soldier.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Poor Steph. It really looks bad for her. How horrible.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
i absolutely love this story.
bgrgrmpy chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
rereading again! love this story
Chandar chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Loved your story. Just found your Steph & Ranger stories and I'm slowly working through them. Please post more! Thanks
Mik N'jirnav chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
Great story...really enjoyed it! Left me with a few unanswered questions though. Like, what was the fight about? And what did the cucumber have to do with it? And way back a few chapters, Chapter 7 to be exact, there was this bit:

"My gaze traveled to Bobby and Lester. "I want you to get some of the special ladies from the treasure. You know what I have in mind."

Lester gave a feral smile. "You bet we do. Ah, it will be a blast to get used to Shelly again."

Which made no sense to me. I think I finally figured out what you meant though...'special ladies from the treasure' was referring to guns or weapons from their private armory, correct? And Shelly must be Lester's nickname for one of the weapons. Did I get that right?

Anyway, great story, I loved it!
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »