Reviews for Scorching Heat
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
Even in her extreme agony she is worried about thank goodness. Their souls are still able to reach out and find one another.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
His faith in her and her own faith and strength in herself may get her through this latest attempt on her life.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
Very intense chapter! Cannot wait to see what's next.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
Very nerve wracking chapter and now Moknar saying Steph is dead!
She damn well better not be!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
So much anguish and pain for Steph and Ranger. Different erent kind of pain but still pain.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
One of Franks enemies has Steph. So not good but an interesting, different twist.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
Yes. I like stories about lesser characters.
Good chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
I loved the way he changed from husband and man to soldier.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Poor Steph. It really looks bad for her. How horrible.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
i absolutely love this story.
bgrgrmpy chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
rereading again! love this story
Chandar chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Loved your story. Just found your Steph & Ranger stories and I'm slowly working through them. Please post more! Thanks
Mik N'jirnav chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
Great story...really enjoyed it! Left me with a few unanswered questions though. Like, what was the fight about? And what did the cucumber have to do with it? And way back a few chapters, Chapter 7 to be exact, there was this bit:

"My gaze traveled to Bobby and Lester. "I want you to get some of the special ladies from the treasure. You know what I have in mind."

Lester gave a feral smile. "You bet we do. Ah, it will be a blast to get used to Shelly again."

Which made no sense to me. I think I finally figured out what you meant though...'special ladies from the treasure' was referring to guns or weapons from their private armory, correct? And Shelly must be Lester's nickname for one of the weapons. Did I get that right?

Anyway, great story, I loved it!
Vulcan Rider chapter 12 . 10/9/2010
Absolutely wonderful story. I was thrown a bit by Ranger's backstory, but then realized that this story was written back during the earlier books. I've always thought there was more to Frank than met the eye. You did him justice. I loved seeing Ranger and his men intimidated by his status.

As for the grammar, etc. I found many words that didn't really work right in the context of the story, but figured out what you meant and the words you were trying to think of. Even though English isn't your first language, I believe you did a very, very good job on it. Also, the suspense of the story, and the detail worked beautifully to create a wonderful story, full of all the necessary items that make a story go from good to great.

Thank you for sharing your work with us.

Maggie
bgrgrmp chapter 12 . 6/28/2010
I didn't realize charming the wizard was .hot!hot!hot!I am going right now to check out the redt of your stories
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »