Reviews for Scorching Heat
Night script chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
OMG... It is the ending already... Only a chap to go... *sigh* I'll miss this story... made me cry and broke my heart... I love it...
Night script chapter 10 . 7/23/2008
OMG... Love it... they are so close already... wow... you made me cry... which is good... so emotional... i love it... update soon... would love to read more...
barb chapter 10 . 7/23/2008
Great story and can't wait for the HEA.
dancingpiggy chapter 10 . 7/23/2008
everyone keeps telling me i should be taking spanish instead of french because its more useful but here is a completely plausable situation where i would need it! :D

great chapter, update soon!

Sue Gentile chapter 10 . 7/23/2008
I love this story, so well written. I look all the time for the next chapter. Glad the Steph is going to be ok.
dancingpiggy chapter 9 . 7/22/2008
hooray! i knew you wouldn't kill her! well, great job and write that next chapter fast, i want to see how good rangers instincts are!

DayDreaminDeb chapter 9 . 7/22/2008
I am completely loving this story and wait with bated breath for each installment. Please carry on and Bravo!
Hannele chapter 9 . 7/21/2008
Ok I loved this story so far but you left us hanging here badly. When are you going to up date the next chapter. If you Email me when I'd love that i want to know thats going to happen.

A new fan

BabeWench chapter 9 . 7/21/2008
Hoping that the guy who rescued Steph looks like Oded Fehr from the mummy. yum.
dancingpiggy chapter 8 . 7/17/2008
ah! why must u draw it out so much! its killing me!

great chapter, even if i with it were longer... its fun to see my french classes weren't totally useless the last three years!

update soon!

StephaniePm chapter 8 . 7/17/2008
great chapter! I can't wait for more!
windlg chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
update soon
rae chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Your hurting me! I need to know what happens to Stephanie will Ranger find her alive? please update your posts.
jerseygirlinoxford chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
great chapter! you do suspense well. can't wait for the next chapter...don't make us wait too long! sue
dancingpiggy chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
ah! i hate this cliffy! update soon, i want to see what comes next! great chapater btw

70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »