Reviews for Scorching Heat
Shelli chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Are you ever going to finish Nisha? It's one of my favourite non finished Plum stories...

Please?
Mudepoz chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
I really enjoy this. I assumed it was complete and an older story. So why make us wait?

Then again, I realize I am doing the same thing.

I just wanted to mention you might want to reread your material after spell check, it can change the words to something that is interesting in context:)
sue chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
OMG no, no you can't make us wait. I need to know, why did she scream? Did they find her? Skip the trip, tell us what happened, please!

Ok sitting here gonna watch so I can get the next chapter as soon as it comes out.
victorianchic105 chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Whoa. powerful raw emotion here. I love how you portray Ranger in this chapter.

so this is happening before Steph wakes up in the desert?
FanFicGrl07 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Great story so far. Can't wait to see what happens next.
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
OMG, I LOVE this story! I read it on one of the yahoo sights months ago and keep going back to it on occasion. I'm so glad you're posting it here!

Jaime
afan chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
I love this story! Keep it up!
crazykittiecat chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Loved this story, very exiting! pleas continue:)!
ac chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
O, I love where this is going! Please put up another chapter soon? Pleasepleaseplease?
lajlo chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Good story, interesting plot. I'm looking forward to reading more. I also like that even though this is still animosity between Ranger and Morelli, Morelli isn't made out to be a total jerk.
jerseygirlinoxford chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Good begining. I like stories that are a little different than the normal JE versions. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing! sue
Wonder5413 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I remember this story! you started it on the other site and never finished it. awesome
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4