Reviews for Brain Damage
chiyokira chapter 18 . 1/5
no please no, this can't end like this
your writing is crazy, the story you've spun is made of gold
please, continue this. you've made so many others feel so much for your writing
chiyokira chapter 10 . 1/4
development is so sweet. and the combination of profanity and description is so lovely. especially when they were kissing- that was beautiful.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/14/2017
Bruh I can’t even lmaooo I’m snorting air
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2017
“Punched me like three or four times. It was great.” LMFAOOOO MASOCHISTIC
Hello simply 22 chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Please please please please please please please please updated!
saranekochan chapter 18 . 10/26/2017
OMIGOD OMIFUCKING GOD HOW DARE YOU STOP UPDATING THIS AMAZING-AWESOME-FANTASTIC FIC
OH. MY. DEAR. GOD.
IT IS JUST AMAZING. I'M SPEACHLESS AND ANGRY AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE ITS FUCKING 2017 AND I'M SURE THAT YOU DO NOT EVEN CHECK THIS WEBSITE ANYMORE (since 2011 at least) AND I'M CRYING SO HARD AND MY STOMACH IS SO FUCKING COMPRESSED THAT I THINK I'M NOT GONNA EAT ANYMORE LIKE NEVER.
GEEEEEEZ
THIS STORY IS THE MOST FASCINATIG FIC THAT I HAD EVER READ. NO KIDDING
CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR GREAT SKILLS, AND I HOPE THAT SOME DAY YOU WILL FINISH THIS BECAUSE IT DESERVES TO HAS A (HAPPY PRETTYPLEASE?) ENDING AT LEAST. BECAUSE IT IS SO COOL AND SO AWESOME. AND NOW I'LL HAVE TO INVENT IT MYSELF TO NOT GET OBSESSED ABOUT HOW IT COULD ENDED
SHIT. FUCK MY LIFE
AND GOD DAMMIT. YOUR WRITTING SKILLS ARE A BLESSING. SERIOUSLY. I'VE LAUGHTED, CRIED (AND GET HORNY WHY NOT) SO FUCKING HARD. PLUS I'VE ACTUALLY LEARNT A LOT OF VOCABULARY AND SOME INTERESTING FACTS (ALSO I HAD VISITED CALI THIS SUMMER SO I ENJOYED SO SO SO MUCH THE WHOLE SAN FRANCISCO PART).
AND CHRIST, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED HOW YOU PORTRAYED NARUTO, LIKE YOU GAVE HIM A LOT OF DEPTH AND CHARM IN AN AWESOME WAY. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT BUT YEAH. LOVED SASUKE TOO BTW. FELT A BIT BAD BECAUSE OF THE COLD BEHAVIOR OF ITACHI BUT ENJOYED A LOT THE PLOTTWIST AT THE END. (I'VE ALSO READ THE SPINOFF AND LUV IT TOO. SHIITA IS LOVE)
SPEAKING OF IT, DAMMIT YOU ARE REALLY GOOD IN DEVELOPING PLOTS AND TWISTING THEM SO MANY TIMES AND SO WELL THAT IT HURTS. PLUS THE AMAZING PORTRAYING OF THE EVIRONMENTS AND SITUATIONS. AND HELL, I LOVED HOW YOU CAN MIX THE FIRST AND THIRD POVs LIKE SO NATURAL AND GREAT.
ANYWAY.
I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I HOPE I HAD READ THIS FIC BACK IN THE DAYS SO MAYBE YOU WOULD SEE MY COMMENT, AND LET YOU KNOW HOW GREATFUL I AM TO BE ABLE TO READ IT. I HAD A REALLY NICE TIME BETWEEN YOUR LINES.
I HOPE YOU'RE DOING WELL AND KEEP WRITING! YOU HAVE A LOT OF TALENT!
TheOtaku2712 chapter 18 . 10/23/2017
This is such an incredibly beautiful, well-written and nuanced story. I literally teared up reading this chapter. I hope you'll update soon; this story is too good to be forgotten or set aside.
cloudysouls chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
Omg that was a great story I really hope you finish it. It was really great I can't wait to see what happens next.
Anon chapter 18 . 1/23/2017
I have been waiting and watching and rereading this beautiful roller coaster but please tell me you have given up on it completely
Anon chapter 9 . 12/22/2016
I've been enjoying the depth of research into Japanese culture and practicalities up to this point, was kind of amused by Naruto's glaringly American interpretation of everything, and loved the creative characterisations of Naruto & Sasuke and all the associated fun until this one glaring issue in this chapter.
That is - the comment about Japanese women being the "antithesis of fierce". If it's just Naruto being an unreliable narrator as per usual, then it's just another hilarious example of his kooky POV. If it's meant to be a neutral comment (which is how it comes off, being slotted in two pretty neutral statements about what Kushina and Minato are doing, so if it's intended to be the former then maybe rework that paragraph a little so it has more of Naruto's 'hippie voice' in it), then it comes off as a either a hiccup in your research or another poor interpretation of the Japanese concept of "yamato nadeshiko", which can be summed up as "Silk Hiding Steel".
The ambiguity in tone leading to the second interpretation really wrecked the second half of this chapter for me, because it either makes me question the depths of your research/immersion in Japanese culture or your writing ability, both of which I had a great deal of respect for until this chapter.
Han chapter 18 . 12/1/2016
Well you ended it right where the money is didn't you. Cliff-hanging for 5 years. Not nice.
JaJanKen chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
lowkey Naruto is a completely a-hole in this one but god I love him.
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 18 . 6/14/2016
Wow, this story is completely fantastic, absolutely amazing. I absolutely love the development of Naruto and Sasuke, both of them as separate and as a couple, Naruto's thoughts in love, in being in love, in Sasuke are completely beautiful, he's just so honest, so in love, and he gives everything for it! And Sasuke, with that last chapter, broke my heart, honestly I don't think Fugaku has excuses, one thing is trying to protect your family, to take care of your children but what he does it's just completely abuse, there's no other word for it,

I think what most infuriates me about the situation it's that he knows that is a bad thing, because if he didn't think like that he wouldn't mind if other people knew, but instead he forces Sasuke to lie, and I wonder for how many years now. I really hope Sasuke can escape from all that, because it's not only that his own father treats him like this, without any concern about his son's life or integrity, but Mikoto and Itachi? How can they be son blind? They live with them! Naruto, who just came into Sasuke's life knew something was wrong and he was right! And them? They had no clue!

But finally the true is coming out :) I wish you could continue this story because is amazing in every possible way, every chapter is incredible! Wonderful story.

Bye!
AnonWithFear chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
Grammer point out because I'm a terrible person:

Smelled - Smelt
Learned - Learnt

AWESOME FANFIC BY THE WAY
InuYasha-Number1-fan chapter 18 . 11/23/2015
Wow... This is so freaggin good, this last chapter git me biting my nails and about to fall of my chair... Can't help but wonder why is it always the amazing stories (because I changed my mind, this is not freaggin good, but AMAZING) are the ones not finished most of the time...
I don't complain, though. I enjoyed while it lasted, and who knows? Maybe one day you'll come back...

Take care *grateful grin*