Reviews for For My Friend Warrick
Net Sparrow chapter 40 . 8/28/2010
I liked how you tried to compare a good Nick whump-story with the stages of grief. Sadly you have stopped writing with such a cliffhanger.
Viridescence chapter 40 . 7/14/2009
I've read all forty chapters and was quite enthralled by the whole thing. Definitely going on my favorites list and I love all of the Nick angst as he is my favorite CSI character and I love angst stories with my favorites. Would also like to read how it ends! Awesome story!
angel1002 chapter 40 . 11/15/2008
Again, I love this story. I love how Nick can still see Warrick. I have been disappointed with this season's show because I feel that Nick hasn't reacted like he should have. I must say that I didn't see the role that his dad has been playing in this whole mess and secret Agent it. You always keep the mystery alive. Can't wait for more.
stokesgirl chapter 40 . 10/22/2008
Ok, you're going to finish this story and then BAM, you leave it with a cliff hanger. Alright, stop doing that. :)

I really liked the scene at the cemetary. It was very touching. I'm glad Nick to 'talk' with Warrick one more time. Loving the banter between those two. Man, I am so going to miss their friendship.

I so did not see that twist coming. It was him and he's not... wow, you are getting your groove back.

Looking forward to how all this is going to end.
NicknHotchfan chapter 40 . 10/21/2008
Judge Stokes is not Nick's real father. Wow, I did see that coming. Who is Nick's real father? Who is Nick's mother having a affair with? I can't wait read your story 'Target' and I also can't wait to read your Chicken Pox. What's about In God's Hands?
sixytplus chapter 40 . 10/21/2008
this has been such a good story please continue.
krage chapter 39 . 10/14/2008
interesting plot to it, i like the twists and turns.
krage chapter 27 . 10/13/2008
interesting plot so far
krage chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
interesting plot so far
stokesgirl chapter 39 . 10/2/2008
Another great chapter. I liked that Warrick showed up just in the nick of time. No pun intended.

And now we know what happened to Warrick. Poor Nick, you really have put him through the ringer in this one.

Only one more chapter, huh? Well, I can't wait to see how this all ends.
elianaTCB chapter 39 . 10/2/2008
conclusion? your ending the story? man...oh well it was nice while it lasted... and really want to read the chicke pox one so it aint that bad that this one is ending...warrick saved nick.

so are they going to find warrick's body in the next chapter?
SuzSeb chapter 39 . 10/2/2008
So are they going to find out who the higher-up is? It seems like everytime they find a bad guy, there's someone up the food chain ordering them around.

Anyway - good scene! I could almost see and hear them.
stokesgirl chapter 38 . 10/2/2008
Oh for pete's sakes girl. Here I'm reading a nice little chapter, thinking Nick will get better and then bam.

Will you please stop doing that? lol :)

Great chapter and a suspenseful ending.

I'm really liking this Dr. Roberts and Brass together, it's just so cute.

I loved Grissom when he mentioned Nick's propensity of escaping hospitals. He sure can.

Ok, I'll read the next chapter soon, seeing as you have already updated. (insert big smile smiley here).
SuzSeb chapter 38 . 10/1/2008
There you go, trying to kill him off again! I actually thought until that last line that you were almost finished! :D

Please don't keep us in suspense too long.
Mma63 chapter 37 . 9/21/2008
Sorry for not reviewing the last chapter. I missed you. Looks like this update took more time than the usual and I was anxious waiting for more information of Sinclair. You built a huge case and it went great. Now the cards are on the table it became more clear to understand all connections in it. I still don't understand why they got Warrick's body and Nick's father relation to the case. I know it will be cleared in next chapters. Looking forward to read more from you!