Reviews for Super Mario: Dimensional Tides
BioBroly288 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Yo do know that donkey Kong is cranky kongs grandson right? It's been stated by like almost all the donkey Kong country games and smash bios. The only game that says other wise is dk 64 not that's because I think they let rare take even more involvement in the story when they weren't suppose to. The current donkey Kong Is donkey Kong Jr son it's been speculated that something happen to the ape. I agree with u making the Mario and wario bros related its been shown in some form of media that they are like Nintendo power saying that there cousins which I strongly believe. Funky kong has been speculated by many fans for being the current donkey kongs brother considering three things 1.) they look exactly alike except they have different shades of fur they even have the same eyes. 2.) It was stated somewhere that funky was crankys grandson but I don't remember where. 3.) diddy kong is donkey kongs nephew which means donkey Kong has to have Atleast 1 sibling. Good fanfic though.
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 118 . 9/8/2009
GET. YOUR. FAT. LAZY. ASS. BACK. ON. THIS. STORY. YOU. IDIOT.
Chilltown chapter 118 . 6/25/2009
It's been a while. xP

But man do I love some Petey and Boo. Keep it up!
The GamerSwordsman chapter 110 . 4/29/2009
Well, this is a nice surprise. And I wonder what will happen next.
Chilltown chapter 100 . 4/12/2009
It was so long that it took me last night and this morning to read. xD

Bravo!
Razzkat chapter 100 . 4/12/2009
So very glad to see this story being updated again, 'Zilla. Great work. Loved the boss battle-epic! I love the Peach/Luigi chapters, as well as the Waluigi/Daisy chapters still, haha! Where's Wario gone to, I wonder?...Well, maybe I just missed him. Oh yes, and I enjoy the references to other Nintendo characters...Arwings...I wonder, will that lead to something? Anyway, great job, and I hope you continue this story soon. Congrats on 100!
pika123 chapter 100 . 4/12/2009
the 100th chapter was pure genuis :D I hope the other future chapters are just like this one keep up the excellent work buddy ;)
pika123 chapter 99 . 4/11/2009
I just can't wait for the 100th chapter 0.0 keep up the awsome work buddy ;)
Chilltown chapter 99 . 4/10/2009
OOH Dr. Hoshi got busted in DA MOUF! Can't wait to see the 100th chapter!
E-Mir the Luminoth chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
0.0 you are amazing! Keep up the good work and keep this fanfic going! You are one of the best of many authors on my favorites! Don't give up writing my friend because you are too amazing not to be going on with the story.
The Great Mikey Weston chapter 17 . 1/1/2009
ZOMG I GET IT! It's the newer version of SUBSPACE EMMISSARY! WOOHOO!

Mmph, I forget the theme song to SSBB. Oh well.
Razzkat chapter 80 . 11/18/2008
Ah, I’ve missed this fic so much…anyway, I’m sorry this review will be shorted, Yoshizilla, as I must go back to work, but love it as always! My favorite chapters were 70 (Dramatic! But also funny…"That's okay, you're about to get mine!"), 73 (Just because…anything with Bowser now is badass…), 78 (EPIC FIGHT.), and this last chapter (Because anything Galaxy is automatically cool). Great job!
The GamerSwordsman chapter 76 . 11/5/2008
Well, that was interesting and I can't believe that I missed out on all of those chapters. Oh well, nice job and I wonder what will happen next.
Razzkat chapter 67 . 10/10/2008
Oi, Yoshizilla, I’m sorry this is going to be so fast! -is getting owned by schoolwork :(-

61—BWAH. The Kongs are so awesome…even that short little interlude with them was funny. XD

62—Ooh, that was a neat break of pace…very nice descriptions, too.

63—Oh, gosh…after all that, and she wants popcorn? XD

64—Oi, poor Yoshi! XD I-I did laugh a little at his pain, though…

65—Oh dear…well, at least he gets a last meal?…D:!

66—That was creepy! I feel for Waluigi…I do not think I could handle the strange purple essences. o.o

67—Aw! That was neat…yay, more Yoshisauri!

Brilliant stuff, Yoshizilla! Please keep updating, and I hope I’ll be able to…read more…D:!
Razzkat chapter 60 . 9/28/2008
Oh, that's...unfortunate, for them...anyway, great chapter! I loved the description of the Grape Jungle, and...well, Yoshi is just awesome. Only a few tiny typos:

["He's not lying. It really is a jungle in there once you go in," He added as he followed the plucky green Yoshisaurus.]

["I'm not so sure about this..." The green-shelled turtle replied as he waddled from behind.]

["Uh, I wouldn't be so enthusiastic about this if I were you..." He warned, shaking his head.]

The letter immediately after a quote should be lowercase, unless it's a proper name.

["Uh, I wouldn't be so enthusiastic about this if I were you..." he warned, shaking his head.]

But that's all! Great job!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »