Reviews for Just Too Late
preettygabbysz chapter 18 . 3/1/2012
Loved it
darkknightwriter chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
cry.. cry.. i was watching advent children when i read this.. the music and stuff made me sad..
LeonHyuga chapter 18 . 5/3/2010
The story was good.
The story was full of the direct consequences of people's actions: Tifa's pregnancy, Tseng's death, Cloud's return to Mercenary work, et cetera. These various choices greatly affected their own lives as well as others. It shows how cruel and sudden life can be.
At the end, the story left me a feeling of "So what happens next?" What about the child that will come? Do Cloud and Tifa ever have any children of their own? Do both of them and the kids get to move back in with each other? Will Cloud ever rock the blond stubble again?
It's not that I'm asking you to write more, but that it gave be a lot to ponder on.
Anywho, good job.
Here's a cookie. :)
P.S. Cloud blond stubble win Someone must make fan art of that.
Icezera chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
Very nice story so far! You're logically taking the steps of a broken relationship so that nothing feels rushed or a deus ex machina to suddenly come by and fix everything. Normally, I'd keep reading and offer a review at the end, but...

"Shinra asked his voice suddenly full of rage"

Being a grammar freak, I'm amused that Shinra can talk to his own voice which you've personified to be extremely angry. Might wanna insert that comma right after 'asked' huh?

Please keep writing until the end! can't wait to see how this turns out
mom calling chapter 18 . 9/18/2009
A bitter sweet story. He's made a promise and he'll keep it, but 'they're just friends now'. He'll spend the rest of his life running around taking care of her and the bar...and with another man's baby...(me, shaking my pessimistic head) Vincent seems to think given time, things will sort themselves out...but who knows. Life doesn't seem to have a playbook for these folks. I love Cloud and Tifa. I began this story in a gloomy mood, strictly realistic in what could be expected from these two young adults who never got to really grow up properly. I end slightly less gloomy, though that could be due to the excellent mexican beer I drank as I read. I enjoyed this story, and you say it's your first proper? You did well. Every now and then a typo, a 'they're' instead of a 'their', but 18 chapters for a first timer is pretty impressive. Hats off to you, and g'day! mc
mom calling chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I guess your story was shipped to me today 'cause it's exactly where I'm at today. Despairing that Tifa and Cloud can ever really live together (maybe even apart)in a 'normal' way. They are so messed up. I want the fairy tale, it's why I read fan fiction. I (with a capital 'I') don't live a fairy tale, so I go to where I can itch my want-a-fairy-tale spot. Tomorrow, I'll be OK, but right now, I'm despondent because it's so bad for them. Well, I'll see what your take on it is. I've already peeked at the last chapter, but I don't understand it very well-you're making me work, here... mc
ken08002 chapter 18 . 7/5/2009
This story was quite good, im a cloud and tifa fan myself but I cant help but want cloud to be with elena in the end after all the terrible things tifa did to him. He seemed to be a bit too forgiving for my taste, and what ever happened to elena? In any case this was good, I hope you make a sequel to it.
A Morning Star chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
I enjoy the characterisation of Cloud.

But as of chapter five, everyone hates him. And that's a bit annoying, seeing as Tifa was clearly in the wrong.

Strong style, though.
Fukuoo chapter 18 . 4/20/2009
:( no its done? you should make a sequel... but that could just be me wanting, being curious... I wanna know though what about the baby and what not and are Tifa and Cloud back together then? those are just some questions I have. but i love your story :)
Alyde chapter 18 . 4/13/2009
I think that ending the story with a chat between Cloud and Vincent was kind of refreshing. Still, there're many things left unsolved in this story, like what will happen to the baby, to Elena, to the rebels and Yuffie's involvement.

So, I'm thinking, maybe there'll be a part two? :D

Cheers!
Kaarina Helvete chapter 18 . 4/9/2009
No, it's done? Ah, I guess that's okay, it lets the reader make up the ending and such. Man, I really liked this story, and I'll be on the lookout for your next story D Wonderful job.
MyfinalfantasyVII chapter 17 . 3/27/2009
I am so happy that Cloud is back in Tifa's life! I want them to get together so bad and get married and have kids of their own! I love Cloud beating the crap out of Kenji, the bastard deserves it. I wonder what Tifa will do when the baby is born. Great chapter, I think this one my favorite by far.

I think you should do the 2nd stroy! I am such a Cloti fan and i think that that will be a really good story!

Please update soon
Kaarina Helvete chapter 17 . 3/26/2009
N I love it! I freaking love it, man. So cute, and I love how Cloud was so shy _ Anyways... About your next stories. Personally, I like the psychological horror one. I also like the others, I just like that one the best. I'll read them all! Keep it up, and wow, 2 updates in a week! High five! And yeah, you did message me, you didn't forget, don't worry.
Stryper chapter 17 . 3/26/2009
I think i will read the first story next.

Great Chapter!

I'm glad Cloud finally saved Tifa from that gross Kenji.
Fukuoo chapter 16 . 3/26/2009
more more more more! I want kenji to die... and i dont say that about a lot of people you know... but hes getting wat he diserves i hope cloud slices his head off with his sword and he'll carry tifa off into the sunset and then they'll live happily ever after! wow that sounds so cliche' you know what scratch that idea but keep the slicing head off part... *laughs evilly*