Reviews for Naruto And His Doggy Lover
great story please continue
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Awesome Chapters
lou2003us chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the great work.
Animalover205 chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
Not a bad chapter, I can't wait for the next, please keep up the good work.
MiseryWolf97 chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
Really good story so far looking forward to future chapters XD
GateMasterGreen chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
Yo peep, GMG here with a review. Unfortunately, this isn't the good one.

I read through the reviews hoping someone would've done it already and, while they bring it up, it's only in passing.

First up, those who said that you should get a new beta are correct. The number of missed corrections is astonishing to say the least, not to mention the lack of proper grammar in a load of places. The simplest rules concerning 'but' are being ignored, but I leave this sentence as an example.

While it isn't wrong, the tense you use in the story is a bit odd. The present tense isn't usually used in telling stories, because most writers on the site follow along with past tense. This is one you don't have to change, due to it being a correct thing you are doing... Just odd.

The biggest part, the one making it difficult for me to read, is flow. Now, my stories have a lack of flow to them as well (because I can't write plot lines to save my life), but after the ridiculous amount of reading I do, I can pick up on the flow of stories. Yours has a rushed flow to it, jumping from idea to idea without setting up a smooth transition, not to mention the fast paced plot.

Love confession-1 hour-lemon-1 day-moving in...

Seems a bit fast, no? Even though Kakashi does point it out, the love confession immediately results in a lemon the same chapter. No chance to work out their feelings or have a date, just immediate sex.

Which, given the feral attributes of the Inuzuka Clan, might be acceptable, so I can't judge to harshly on that fact.

The part you should take away? Get a better beta. The others are right. It seems like your beta needs a beta, but that is not my opinion. My opinion is that your beta(s) need to step up their games.
spurlinpatricksean2 chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
I was shocked that his mother is alive in this that is mother right and not some imposter or something also I read all five chapters today because I found this today while reading your other story's. they are good too can't wait for some of those and this to update soon and get a new chapter soon
Shigure Toshiro chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
Good chapter, I like the pairing as is, there is no need to add anyone to it.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
Hey It's Me Sasha Naruto/Naruto Loves FemKyuubi!:) My Dear Dragoon Of Darkness!:3

How!:3Are!:3You!:) My Dear?:)

"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"U-um...Here!:3Is!:3My Review!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Naruto And His Doggy Lover Story!:) And I Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Naruto And His Doggy Lover Story!:) AndNods Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly At You And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly And Points At Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Kyuubi(Girl)"M-mhm...Y-yeah!:) I Do!:3 Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3I Have!:3A Woman!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Naruto And His Doggy Lover Story!:) And That!:3Woman!:3Is!:3 Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Kyuubi(Girl)That!:3Is!:3There!:3For!:3Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Naruto!:) (L-longer Than Any Other Woman And You Know It)And"Smiles Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly At You"T-thank You Thank You!:) Soo Much For!:3Making!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Naruto And His Doggy Lover Story!:) And For!:3Everything!:3And Anything!:3And Have!:3Fun!:3My Dear Beloved Friend!:3

And Soo...What!:3Do!:3You!:) Think!:3And Have!:3Fun!:3And Enjoy!:3My Friend!:3

Thank You!:)

Please Send Me A Message!:3

;)

:D
sabery chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
With the apparition of Kushina and Naruto date with Samui it gone make the next chapter more great
snake1980 chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
great job on the new update and what a twist with kushina being alive. I cant wait to see how naruto date will go and why hana isn't trying to kill him about it. have to wait and see. keep up the great work
narmulti chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
Good story keep it up and UPDATE
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2015
Koyuki or Shizuka because there isn't enough of there fiction out there and I don't think we saw enough of them in the show/movies