Reviews for Ach! Dracul!
Tiroth chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
xD Excuse me while I die of laughter.
StarzXAndXMoon chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Gah! This had me smiling and laughing all the way. I always love skimming through it and reading Edgeworth's reactions to Wright and his teasing. This seems like a plausible scenario. Keep up the good work. This was great!

Stray Dog chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I know you'd rather be getting concrit but sadly, I was too busy laughing to notice any literary nuances. I just wanted to comment that most fanwriters for the Ace Attorney series write Nick and Miles either flaming gay or practically ignore their relationship; I think you got their fraternal dynamic spot on though. It's often been a source of amusement in other stories of yours that I've liked. Good work, Master. Please be happy, Master. I just want more fun, delicious stories, Master. Hs.
Individually Packaged chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Right before reading this, unbeknownst to the to the total raging awesome of the fic, I took a big gulp from my water. Within 5 seconds of reading this, it took all I had in me to not spit it out and burst out laughing. You almost killed me, man, I almost choked.

Needless to say, bravo, bravo.
Moronthe2nd chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
XD Hilarious! I can totally imagine Edgey sporting the Dracula look. Loved Phoenix. D Overall a very entertaining read.
StupidGord chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oh my gosh! This made me think about drawing a picture of it...Which didn't turn out well. Great work!
kichithewolf chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Peoplepersonsof DooM chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Omg that was hilarious. Poor Edgeworth just can't win.
Breaker deGodot chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This seemed kinda familiar because I've read another story that was just like this, except Edgey ends up with Max Galactica's "fabulous" suit. I like this, but the other was better.
Natsu-sama chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
That's was amazing! I found myself laughing throughout the entire thing! Good job :D
demonprosecutor chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Edgey is totally a vampire - but that magenta siut is Edgey! He must not be deprived of his fashion statement.

On the other hand, this is hilarius! Keep up the good work.
spekularyon chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Oh. My god.

*dies of laughter*

Oh, Phoenix and Edgeworth. What a duo.
Indigo X chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Yes. Yes. YES! *ROFL* Phoenix's Peter Lorre impression ULTIMATE WIN. XD

Fantastic little short. You get cookies. :)
Nikki Edogawa chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
ROFLOLMAO! *Ahem* Poor Lord- I mean . XD
Orangen chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Haha, Mrs. Fright... Cute pun.

Anyway, very funny scenario, I can actually see Edgey (and Wright) doing this.