Reviews for Over the Edge
GypsyDaydreamer chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Brilliant! I really hope there's another chappy coming up!
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Yay! Antoher one-shot! I love these stories.

You have captured the essence of the boys in this one, because no matter how big or small an argument is, one way to bring them together is to hurt the other.

Loved it!

Hob x
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Set a story around ELAC and I'm there! And this one didn't disappoint.

The angst. The pain. The realization on Dean's part that Sam needed him.

And you ended it on the perfect note. Bravo!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
AW

this was so beautiful hun

OMG i LOVED IT x

such an awesome peice x

wowow!

your so incredibly talented hun, loved the double meanings in here too, with the title and sam actually going over the cliff heh

LOVED it hun x

beautfiully written x
TraSan chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
First I'll make excuses for myself for the lateness of my review. I'm camping and without Internet. :(

(yes, it's killing me).

I sent the boys fishing today to sneak some time with my computer at a little cafe with WiFi highjacked from the hotel across the parking lot. LOL

Excuses done...

This was excellent! Dean dealing with his feelings and what we know later to be the burden of the secret John told Dean. And yet, when Sam needs him...I mean REALLY needs him, he sucks it up and responds.

That's the stuff!

Another great story, Denise.
carocali chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I so missed a scene like this in the show. The fact that they blew off Sam's pain at their father's death was just heartbreaking. Tags to ELAC are certainly my favorite.

I think you captured Sam's pain and guilt very well here. Angry Dean just makes things worse for the poor, emotional soul, and it always seems that some tragedy has to hit before they understand what their words do to each other.

But the real question: who was right about the car?

Nice work!

:D

Caroline
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Moving one-shot about the much needed brotherly-bonding moment (after a wonderfully written argument), great characterizations and all.

I really liked your scene-setting and the totally (at least for me) unexpected way the title proved true.

One little thing about the setting after "Everybody Loves a Clown" though: whereas you captured the boys' attitude and raw feelings about their father's death at that time of the season superbly, the Impala wasn't back on the road until the beginning of "Bloodlust". Just a thought, no offence.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
You did it once again, wrote a heart wrenching and beautiful story. Sammy using a bad word on Dean - wow, this was almost Dean being so focused on the hunt, so that he didn't have to deal with his feelings, that he didn't notice Sam's needs. But when Sammy needs him most, he is right there and knows what he did wrong, ready to fix it. This is so much how I see Dean. And Sam, always ready to forgive and to trust. Once again, really great writing. Hugs, Vonnie
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Awesome story! Loved the way Dean went from angry to concerned in a matter of minutes. Too bad it took Sammy getting hurt for Dean to notice how much Sam needed him. Dean pulling Sammy close and telling him it was going to be alright was so sweet! :)
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Awesome fic!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Terribly sweet H/C story. :)
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I have a mad love for post - ELAC fics and this is a fantastic one. Poor Sammy was hurting and so lonely, needing the comfort his brother was unable to give him. All that pain and anger and grief between them...it made me want to hug the stuffing out of those poor boys.

Wonderful fic. I loved it!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Hi Denise,

What a totally awesome oneshot. OMG, I felt so bad for Sammy as Dean kept pushing him away about their dad's death, knowing that Sammy needed the emotional release.

I was literally on the edge of my seat as Sammy tumbled down that cliff wondering how bad he was going to be hurt! Thank goodness Dean found him quickly and finally realized what Sammy needed, that his brother needed HIM to TALK to him.

Can't wait for more from you. I totally love your stories!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 7/1/2008