Reviews for Over the Edge
KatieLB chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I really liked this one... that time was so hard on both boys and they were both blinded by their pain... great job. those poor sweet boys
shelby02 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Thank you for reading my mind. I was just thinking this morning that of all the episodes, ELAC is my favorite for tags, because it has so much unexplored Sam angst. I loved this!
gategirl7 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Nice job, I really felt the emotions. I like that you didn't make everything all better right away because that's not how real life works.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Great chapter, there were a few spelling mistakes, but you would never notice them if you aren't like me and read over each sentence three or five times.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
What a great oneshot! Very well written! I thoroughly enjoyed reading! Poor Sam, he needed to talk and Dean didn't want to. It takes Sam getting hurt for Dean to see how bad off his brother was. So sad. Again, great job!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Loved it! So realistic to the time it was set, could well imagine it taking an accident to bring the brothers back closer together. Dean had been channelling everything into the hunt to avoid his emotions over their dad whilst Sam needed the comfort Dean was unable to give. It took the scare of Sam falling over the cliff and being injured and concussed for Dean to realise what they both needed was each other. And they both took comfort from just sitting there for a while before making the journey back up the cliff to the impala and the motel!

You rocked that Denise!