Reviews for Just One More Night
twilightluvr12 chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
OMC! IT'S TANYA! AGH I HOPE SHE'S NICE!
Cleverly.-.Insane chapter 9 . 1/22/2009

I loved it!

Your great at writing and i love the story-line

Thank-you and please keep posting!
lailani chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
Amazingly sexy! the way you describe everything is beautiful! Cant wait for the next part! xx
VampireAngel94 chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
Aw Edaward and Bella are so cute! So Jasper will be all over Alice, would that make Tanya try and steal Edward? Please update soon
jimemon chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
Great chapter!
Becca87 chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
I have this weird urge to throw things at people every now and then. Now, I want to throw something att Jessica. What an awkward lunch...

Welome Jasper! And Tanya? Will this mean DRAMA? I hope she's nice.

I think your writing is alluring, keep updating :)
EC4me chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
Well that's different - Jasper and Tanya being brother and sister. I'm glad to see Jasper but don't know about Tanya. Hope she doesn't come between Edward and Bella, tho being Jasper's sister might mean she's actually nice.
siromygod chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
Ooh! Jasper! Is Tanya nice? Look forward to your next update. D
ikinz chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
oh will we get tanya drama?
MRS.cullen.BOOTH.malfoy.BOLTON chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
TANYA?

PLEASE tell me she is not a bee-yotch!
balsambehbehani chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
Great Chappie!

Please update soon, but you havent mentioned Jasper and Tanya before right?

Cuz if you have i might have to read the story again :P
sillyaddict13 chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
Seriously good bed-time story!

xD it gives you nice dreams
momams chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
Great to see Angela being a good friend and Edward not interested in anyone but Bella. Ditching class, Alice is not such a good influence sometimes :). But clubing is a good idea. Nice to see Jasper join everyone, lets just hope Tanya doesn't try anything with Edward or bothers Bella too much.

Update soon! it will be interesting to see what happens now
x-aly-x chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
Great chapter
lindyrb chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
Very hot! Love the relationship that's developed between Edward and Bella. Jessica is such a ditz...glad Edward found her as ridiculous as we did. Please don't let Tanya come between Edward and Bella...she can try, but please don't let her succeed!
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »