Reviews for Just One More Night
Nethead97 chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
well it would seem that Edward took all that in stride. Bella on the other hand seems to feel a bit conflicted, at least at the end of this chapter.
Nethead97 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
wow Bella and alcohol really makes for a straight forward Bella even if she still blushes. Edward as well is pretty straight forward, I'm not sure how much alcohol had to do with that or if it had anything to do with it. So can't wait for the next chapter, at least I don't have to wait for an update to see what happens next.
chunkymunky85 chapter 10 . 4/9/2009
great
RingTheBella chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
yep, definitely didn't see that coming. I had expected that Jasper wanted Bella alone so he could ask about Alice.
juliet233 chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
I was so not expecting Jasper to be the one to cause drama on their return. That certainly makes things very interesting. I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
Pari325 chapter 10 . 3/22/2009
Wow, a story where Jasper was the original love. Cool! Can't wait to see how this one plays out :-)
Peacheschica chapter 10 . 3/20/2009
I really hope Edward doesn't get mad at the kiss and that everything stays good between them. Will alice and jasper get together? Loving them lemons!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/17/2009
dear god! poor alice!lol
LadyDV011 chapter 10 . 3/17/2009
update soon keep me posted
Pipocas chapter 10 . 3/14/2009
HAllO!

I love your story

i just hope that it wont take you long to upload again, ok?

OMG jasper is the trouble?

im dyng to know how this will end!

UPLOAD SOON, please!
hannah chapter 10 . 3/14/2009
i want more!
AMayes chapter 10 . 3/6/2009
You are right, I expected trouble from Tanya, not Jasper! I'm enjoying this story! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Taceysa chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
hey,

so im basically reviewing all of my favourite stories. i feel guilty for not doing it and am gonna try super hard to do it more often. anyway this story is great, i really enjoy reading it. please update soon. well written too.

Stacey

cant wait for next chapter!
Dani chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
So, I basically love when Alice says "Stop ignoring me or I'll destory your piano". I don't know why it was so funny, but I just couldn't stop laughing! :]

I love this story & you're a wonderful writer. Sometimes the sentences are a bit confusing, & the story-line was a bit hard to follow at first, but I obviously enjoyed it enough to keep reading and I know understand what's going on.

Great work, I'll keep reading!
TwilightOMEJEJ chapter 1 . 2/22/2009
I LOVE this story. I read it today and it is really good. Can't wait until you update because from that last chapter I know there will be a lot of drama and I love drama
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »