Reviews for Just One More Night
celine-the adorkable one chapter 10 . 2/20/2009
So... when will u UPDATE?

oceaneyes85253 chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
This story is so good so far! The Bella/Jasper thing is an interesting twist. Please keep writing!
Dolphin4442 chapter 10 . 2/15/2009
OMG Bella and Jasper... I like that twist. I can't wait for the next chapter!
bbtasha chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
**SIGH** I love Jasper! I also love Edward! I'm torn. lol
leandra chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
pls update as soon as possible...cnt w8...
Msng chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
omg, omg great! keep goin!but wut about Alice?
StefaniJo chapter 10 . 2/6/2009
Ok, just started reading this today, love it all. Good stuff, can't wait for more!
safarise chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
I was already starting to miss Jasper but you've got it covered!

I absolutely adore this fic! I'm honestly so excited that you'd probably lauhg if you'd see me now; bouncing up and down. I'm really looking forward to read more, so update as soon as you can. You rock! :-D

Inactivityispermanent chapter 10 . 2/4/2009
enjoying the story so far. didnt expect jasper to be the trouble. looking forward to more
Tammy7512 chapter 10 . 2/3/2009
OH no ... I thought Tonya would be the trouble to their relationship ... no Jasper! :O Great chapter ... always leaving me wanting more!
Goo82 chapter 10 . 2/3/2009
bwahaha didn't see that coming
Tammy7512 chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
WOW ... that was HOT! YAH ... JASPER is here!
Imperfection.rushed chapter 10 . 2/3/2009
HOLY CROW! BELLA AND JASPER! WHAT? Crazy! That's all I can say. There are no words. This is one of the best fanfics I've read and I really can't wait to see what happens next. Just picture how crazy hyper Alice is and you have me waiting for the next chapter.

Keep up the fantastic work!

-Ash. ]
x3Kiome chapter 10 . 2/2/2009
Actually no, lmao. I was thinking more of like.. Tanya going to go for Edward.. and Jasper is Bella's old lover and like my thoughts were m ore like.. Tanya is going to go for Edward even though she knows Bella and Edward are dating but she doesn't care and thinks Bella would go back to Jasper and she can have Edward but it totally doesn't work..

oh man i'm rambling. xD Great story.. please continue. :3
Caroline Rose Marie chapter 10 . 2/2/2009
oh i love this story.. too good for words,.
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »