Reviews for Expectations
Jazzybella chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
That hurt to read. I couldn't imagine Yumi without Ikkaku or vice versa. Very well down.
NiRinn chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I'm totally not crying.

EmpressHimiko chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I wept
Baby-Ayatane chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
*sob* ;_;

This fic is beautiful. H love the short, sweet, to-the-point feel of it. The ending was very fitting. I know this review is short and this is like, way late to review, but I had to. Loved it!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
very nice. the end was sad though.
Kamo113 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
lovely! & you really got the characters! love that you write Yumichika as a MAN (and loved the discreet dig at those who write him as a flatchested giggly girl) and a badass fighter in his own you do more Y/I fics!
citrusylemon chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This is one of my favourite Yumichika and Ikkaku stories.

This is the best. I love the way you write.

I cried a little at the ending. It's so sweet.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
aww poor Ikkaku! :(
Nanimi chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
The ending almost made me cry ;_;

Amazing. Loved it D
SAL chapter 1 . 4/27/2009

that's so cute...

thanks for the story!

(he fights damn fucking well. lol!)
La Fuego chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Very beautifully written. I must say that I didn't expect the ending, but it... fits, somehow.

You have a wonderful gift for words and I really enjoyed reading your piece. Thank you for sharing!
Aurora's Bleachdom chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Oh goodness, I am crying! This is the first time I have read a fan fic where Yumi gets killed off. You right beautifully and enjoyed your story. *gotta stop crying*
xrosiex chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
OMG noes *cries*

btw, I loved fact, I may add it to my favourites...even though I'm crying right now and am about to binge on chocolate to make me happy _'
gossec chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
So I wept through your AiGin fics (which was stupid of me, since there are two big finals coming up on Tuesday and both Touched and First Contact are 72 chappies each -dies-). I loved how you wrote the relationship between Aizen and Gin (I know this might not sound like the right review for this story, but I swear it'll tie in somehow); most stories portray Aizen as the master puppeteer and the one with complete control of the relationship, so your stories where Gin isn't a weak-minded pawn is a refreshing change (I might be biased since I love Gin a whole lot more).

Right (I'm just gushing now), so I was ecstatic to find that you wrote a Yumi story too (since he's my other favorite)... but, again with a tragedy. While I'm fond of the IkkaYumi pairing (and I love their first meeting in your fic), I'm not particularly fond of Kira.

I'm a terrible reviewer, by the way, I apologize for that. It's always either long incoherent ramblings or short one word comments.
kogasgal27 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
that was so adorable. you made me love ikkaku even more. great job!