Reviews for Elementary, My Dear Cullen
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
Great story
ganjabear chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I'm currently writing a sherlock /twilight fan fiction .. I hope it goes well ! I wasn't sure if it would work with most fans but hey this is good stuff.
221BluePoliceBox chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
I really enjoyed this! It was really different a very clever idea. I noticed as the chapters wen on the writing seemed to improve, a wonderful original idea well done!
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
Excellent fifteen chapters
ilovebooks1111 chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
Heehee...nice ending...!
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Hmm. I wonder whether Sherlock has any extra abilities.
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Didn't expect that... I wonder what will happen next.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Interesting start...
ForeverGoldenHeart chapter 15 . 8/11/2011
Oh my gosh...this was such a wonderful story. You did such a great job on it. I love it! :)
mae-E chapter 15 . 12/28/2010
this was a great story. quite a twist having victoria being sister to irenee adler. surprised irenee wasn't running around in the world somewhere vamped out.

i don't think moriarty will be seeeing the light again anytime soon. they're not really the forgiveing type.

one question, if edward drank from emily, what did they do to stop the veniom from turning her? was that another of mrs. watson's gifts? or husband?

good job on this story!
mae-E chapter 14 . 10/5/2010
cool chapter! I know who john and mary are :)

should be interesting to see how this works out.
EvilUncleChuckles chapter 13 . 9/15/2010
It's been so loooong!

I was really happy to have an update to finally read.

I'm super excited to find out how it ends!
mae-E chapter 13 . 9/14/2010
this was a cool chapter! I liked how charlie goated him into taking blood and fighting back. the only thing is will he be able to stop in enough time to not kill emily? i would think that with her drawing her own blood with the hanger would mean he wouldn't have too bite, which should mean there wasn't any risk of her turning?

i'm sticking around. don't worry.:)

should be interesting.
mae-E chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
so glad to see the update.

sorry it took me awhile to get back to this. they got her father now to? well i have to say tat is one thng about dumb luck it pays off every once in a while.

so her father is now locked in a closet with her boyfriend who he now knows is a vamp. Man, that going to be one interesting conversation! lol

I would think the discord betweeen the 2 partners will be one of the best weapons homes will have in foiling the bad guys plot. and rescuing all envoled.

it is a little surprizing that watson isn't around to aid/babysit homes.
Jiraiya.Lover.94 chapter 12 . 7/29/2010
i love your story you should update-and i love the simon and george thing though it would be even better if it was fred instead of simon