Reviews for Consequences of Romantic Subplots
DarkShiftRising chapter 1 . 1/30/2011

Oh...oh man, this was just too funny!

Orpheus for the WIN!

"For great justice!"

Damien black chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Do an uncut version for this awesome fanfic on
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Lol it's plenty funny alright. :D
thesavorofpan chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
It was let me say hilarious...thats a way to put it but it was nicely written and a well thought idea good job
Some Random Tosser chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
What a shame... we need more of these stories. I'm a bit of a sucker for Main Character X Harem stories. I just love seeing the metaphorical situations of them screaming to the heavens "WHY!".

Otherwise, this is marvellous. The pheromone coffee scene was my favourite, as well as the part about Shinji and Akinari not needing to hear it in the afterlife. I wonder what would happen if Minato went to Inaba...

We need more MinatoHarem stories!
slicerness chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
i loved it! i always thought about this when i was playing(or something similar 2 this) :P

ja ne

p.s. are u gonna update "i am not submissive" sumtime soon
Lilia Program chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHA! GAWD! YOU! FREAKIN Y-YOU!YOUYOUYOU! I LOVE YOU! MARRY ME! (goes on laughing for a few more hours speaking nonsense)

Lol Minato so had that coming to him! Dude, oh dude! every moment through your story i was litarally laughing out loud (well not too loud family's asleep lol but damn i wanted to! x3) Now that i think of it, Minato is in nearly almost every pairing in a fanfic sense...and well, game sort of XD This story just, hehe.

What got me was the crowd of girls watching him swimming looking at his ass, and them having to be shipped off to the nurse's room from nosebleeds XD

Elizabeth making a pass at Minato in the Velvet, then with that line "One didn't think they'd ever seen a boy run away so fast for their dear life" dude i cracked up XD not to mention the cafe bit where they pounced for him, poor poor Minato lol

Then finally when he gets home, just as he's thinking "I'm safe, No crazy fangirls will get me now" they're all up in his room. I thought it was Yukari at first but you mentioned the others were there i freakin laughed XD

I think Orpheus's line was the best "DO IT FOR GREAT JUSTICE" I could just imagine Minato shaking his fist saying "DAMN YOU ORPHEUS!"

Something tells me he won't be summoning his Personas for a while, and only to slap them silly with the back of the Evoker Gun if anything.

Poor Ken, so confused XD.
Crimson Wolf Tokami chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Hah! It had to have happened sooner or later! ... Then again, that is kind of alot of girls. Oh, well. Lol, it said Ken was confused, he was probably thinking, "What the hell is that sound?" and Koromaru? Hah! He smothered his head in the couch! Hilarious!
Twilight3666 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Hm, I wondered what would happen if Minato kept chugging Pheromone Coffee after his Charm was maxed. A cruel fate indeed.

Lol internet.
Lazy Ass Bastard chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Well, it's about dammed time someone came up with this!

I only regret I didn't find this story sooner, I figured at least someone had though of it.

Minato, you lucky bastard, even the voices in your head cheer you on.

And while my nice-guy pose may not be as good as Centurion's, I still give it to you for the awesomeness of this fic.
Hikari Aiko chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I really enjoyed this, great job!
AT-Y chapter 1 . 7/13/2008

xDD Seriously though, I did enjoy it. xD Minato's such a babe magnet, huh? :3
Ominae chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
No Chidori here, but who cares. This rocked!
mDThaNAtoS chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
hahahahahahaha! awesome! Minato has got to expect this one day.
FlyingCow65 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
dude dude make another please o please so fun