Reviews for clandestine
DM-sama chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
O.O

This story was just plain depressing! Why do people always make Axel kill himself in these one-shots D:

It's not right I tell you!

Well, thanks to this story I am now emo! I hope you're happy! *kills self*
That's LEON chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Mm, that was beautiful. Great job with the crazy!POV. c:
Lady-0f-Time chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
so deep, so sad.. totally AWSOME! great job keep it up!
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
jaw dropping.

soul splitting.

pure madness.

i cannot give you words. i cannot give anything that you don't already know. but you make me want to write kaixel again.

so badly.

there isn't enough words to describe how much i loved this. how much i want to quote this to people who wouldn't understand this.

god, feed me. moar kaixel. moar.
May All Your Bacon Burn chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Awesome is the only way to describe this. So, awesome.
Anneka Neko chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
O_O Ah... this is so beautiful. Not only did you capture an exquisitely crazy Axel, but by telling it completely from his POV, you trap the reader in that same insanity for the entire story. Perfectly done.
Static Lull chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I loved it lots and lots with rainbows and sparkles and ADFSFKHDLJ.

It was amazing, and I blame for depriving me of such a bittersweet morsel with it's lack of e-mail alerts. ;-;

How did you know I have a weakness for the crazies, Icchan-darling? And a mentally unstable Axel is just scrumptious in all ways that are not healthy. Your descriptions were lovely and food-inspired and just everything that I know to expect from you.

Plus, I can't exactly say, I've found anything romantic about being burned, but the way you've portrayed the lighter is tempting me to rethink it. Yes? xD
romanticiize chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
ASDF. THAT WAS INSANE. I loved it! :D

And I love your style (especially "...sweet-talked by the pretty little lighter and its prettier flames" and "sharp kisses of the lighter" and arrgh, so much more)!

Extreme pyro!axel is definitely for the win.
Dubious.Mischief.Maker chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Woah. That's the only word I can think of for this, really. Besides I liked it. Pyros UNITE AND BURN! *ahem* I mean, what? But the flames are so pretty...

Me gusta mucho, chica.
FindingWonderland chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This was really well written! But, it kinda freaked me out. i was like,"Wait...did he just set Roxas on fire? Oh shit!...OH MY GOD, HE'S BURNING SORA AND KAIRI ALIVE OH GOD, HE'S A PYRO!" This does however start a new crack pairing though: AxelXthe lighter. LOL (I'm horrible)