Reviews for Naruto, From Ninja to Autobot
More chapters!
OfLifeDeathAndAllBetween chapter 8 . 1/1
So... AWSOME!
Vakama chapter 8 . 9/18/2015
Will we ever see Combusta later on and her reaction to Spitfire being alive? I hope so cause this story must have more Mini-Cons appearing in the Elemental Nations! Also, the pairing of SpitfirexCombusta still an option in this story.
IrunaLyoko chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
WHAT'S NEXT!
yindragonkiba chapter 8 . 6/26/2015
Bloody awesome as f'k would love to read more
Vakama chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
One final thought is will Spitfire be able to stay with Naruto at the end of the series? or will have to leave him for good? Please don't leave us in suspense!
Vakama chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
Also, how will this affect the Akatsuki and will they start collecting mini-con's as well and what will the biju think of these small robots and will the mini-con's be able to communicate with a biju like Kyubi/Kurama through a link of some kind. Also, I like how you make the two worlds separate cause the question that is asked is how will Naruto and Spitfire get back if they can get the right coordinates through in order to get back and the elemental nations will be on high alert for these strange beings.
Vakama chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
Hello, are you still alive? I hope that the next chapter comes cause I would like to see Spitfire reunite with Combusta and the reaction he gets from Naruto and the others and will Combusta be Hinata's partner and will the jinchuuriki get mini-con partners as well because they can be related in a way and I would love to see a mini-con rapping with killer bee sense Naruto is over. Also, when will the next to mini-con panel appear and the elemental nations reaction to these strange beings awoken. Lastly, I would love to see Combusta and Spitfire get teased a lot for being an item by others.
guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
Update soon because two years have pass
Wolf1989 chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
I WANT MORE! COME ON, ITS LIKE I'M TIED TO A CHAIR AND YOU'RE HOLDING A PIECE OF CHOCOLATE JUST OUT OF REACH! PLEASE WRITE MORE CHAPTERS SOON! The world needs more Naruto x Transformers fanficts
optoclaw chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
dude, this story is good as hell. please continue
Neo-Devil chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
Can't wait for an update, c'mon, Don't keep people waiting, I myself am getting a little angsty.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Update immediately, please!
bad girl 61 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
omg i like this. please keep adding chapters.