Reviews for Naruto, From Ninja to Autobot
zero fullbuster chapter 8 . 5/13
so funny.
zero fullbuster chapter 8 . 3/19
ivan0061509 chapter 8 . 1/7
nice chapter it was really good so I can't wait to read the next chapter
UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate
BladeKnightmare chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
hope you still working on this if so i have an idea danzo puts a bounty on naruto head 40,000,000 yen just for being the nine tail fox before naruto and spitfire mostly tells about and mention iruka and 3rd hokage
Hootyman chapter 8 . 8/3/2016
You know its really a shame you seem to have given up on this story, not only is it pretty good but unlike a lot of other fics this one seemed like it was actually going somewhere. I like to hope that one day you might pick this story up again.
Glavie165 chapter 8 . 7/9/2016
More chapters!
OfLifeDeathAndAllBetween chapter 8 . 1/1/2016
So... AWSOME!
Vakama chapter 8 . 9/18/2015
Will we ever see Combusta later on and her reaction to Spitfire being alive? I hope so cause this story must have more Mini-Cons appearing in the Elemental Nations! Also, the pairing of SpitfirexCombusta still an option in this story.
IrunaLyoko chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
WHAT'S NEXT!
yindragonkiba chapter 8 . 6/26/2015
Bloody awesome as f'k would love to read more
Vakama chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
One final thought is will Spitfire be able to stay with Naruto at the end of the series? or will have to leave him for good? Please don't leave us in suspense!
Vakama chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
Also, how will this affect the Akatsuki and will they start collecting mini-con's as well and what will the biju think of these small robots and will the mini-con's be able to communicate with a biju like Kyubi/Kurama through a link of some kind. Also, I like how you make the two worlds separate cause the question that is asked is how will Naruto and Spitfire get back if they can get the right coordinates through in order to get back and the elemental nations will be on high alert for these strange beings.
Vakama chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
Hello, are you still alive? I hope that the next chapter comes cause I would like to see Spitfire reunite with Combusta and the reaction he gets from Naruto and the others and will Combusta be Hinata's partner and will the jinchuuriki get mini-con partners as well because they can be related in a way and I would love to see a mini-con rapping with killer bee sense Naruto is over. Also, when will the next to mini-con panel appear and the elemental nations reaction to these strange beings awoken. Lastly, I would love to see Combusta and Spitfire get teased a lot for being an item by others.