Reviews for You Again!
mirian chapter 20 . 1/9/2014
que triste y lindo final
goodbyegoodnight chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I have two questions.1, you do know that in the manga Neji is Hinatas cousin correct?
2,Will you eventualy tell us why Lee is on her 'list'. Sorry, just wondering :)
BurningCosmos chapter 20 . 2/3/2011
WOW LOVED THIS STORY ! XDXDXDXDXD
9tailedokami16x chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
l can see no wrong in it
Ninja99 chapter 20 . 7/9/2010
OMG! WILL IT CONTINUE! Its so sad...that last line made me cry...WHY! *sob*
Boejangles chapter 20 . 3/25/2010
That didn't seem like much of an ending but meh. It is a very disapointing ending. That is unless there was a sequel or something, but to just cut the story off right there is meh. On the other hand it was an alright story. The whole situation with the kidnapping seemed anticlamatic with how it ended though.
Dusty Miller chapter 20 . 3/1/2010
This was very weird... I'm not saying that the story was bad, but I want to be honest and tell you that this story wasn't the best one I've read. I always leave a review when reading a story, no matter the content, and I'd like to tell you what I saw as weird or bad so that you can improve, okay? I hope I'm not appearing mean or anything;

Spelling, grammar and punctuation was off from time to time, but it's something that time will be able to help you with, and the more you write fanfiction, the better will you get!

The fact that you've got an OC as Naruto's guardian and then he gets shot, his eyes are dead, he end up at the hospital, he lives etc.. It was all too unrealistic for my brain to handle, and even though I can understand why you wanted thing to go like this, you've got to think about the character as well as the plot.

Please, I say this to everyone I meet... don't leave the story "unfinished". You can finish a story so that people will get to imagine the continuation themselves, but when you leave loose ends all over the place I arch a brow in confusion.

You had so many characters involved but none of them had a good background. That's something you've got to think about when writing a multi-chapters fanfiction. If it's an one-shot it's okay that there are no background info, but here... you need it.

Those are the things that really stood out to me, and then also I found a major typo; you said Naruto was thirteen in the beginning of the story, and then she turned fifteen all of a sudden. What happened to her fourteenth year? I think that in the future, you should think about the things I mentioned above as well as get some personal experience to add to the mix. It’s important that you’re an original author instead of someone who is overly attached to plagiarism. Oh well, I hope you’ll continue to write fanfiction and develop :]
jadec101 chapter 13 . 1/5/2010
Kinda disappointed by the fact Naruto allowed herself to have sex with him again. I guess she wasn't actually that mad after all...?

Anyways I read the rest of the fic and liked it, besides that little part. Nice job with the story.
Unreasonable Idiot chapter 20 . 10/25/2009
WAT?

THERE MUST BE A SEQUEL TO DIS REALLY SUPA AWESUM STORIE, RITE?

PLZ TELL ME IM RITE!

[srry if im freaking u out, i had coffee adn its like 2 in da morning at my place XD]
The Caprice Girl 92 chapter 20 . 8/31/2009
I love it

great story
noname00 chapter 20 . 8/27/2009
Aside from the bittersweet ending the fic was great
Alex Demonica chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
DAMN YOU! WHY THE HELL DID YOU MAKE NARUTO MOVE?
Kaitsu Himaru chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
u should write a sequal! this was really good!
trsofnaruto chapter 20 . 8/22/2009
Aw fluffy ending *cry* i can't believe its the end So is there going to be a sequel? XD Can't wait to find out what happens next :3 Update soon and Until Next time :3
Nirama chapter 20 . 8/22/2009
Aw! Such a sad ending! Are yyou going to make a sequal or just let us make up the rest in our heads?